Name just two players you are sure will not be busts

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's no fun taking Johnson, Peterson types. So I will go a little bit out on the limb and say Kallil and Reggie Nelson. Don't feel like betting on the chalk

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe Thomas and Reggie Nelson.

I would've said the same thing in November, I see no reason to change my mind now.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only thing that scares me about Nelson is the mental aspect of the game. He had to go to juco for two years because he couldn't pass the entrance exam.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Calvin and in later rounds, John Abbate. John has that Zac Thomas vibe about him. He might not end up being a Pro-Bowler, but he seems like the type of guy that will leave everything he has out on the field. I think he will end up being a steal for whoever drafts him. He might be small, but so was Zac Thomas, and Zac had a hell of a career for the Fins. Worst case scenario he becomes a ST standout. His numbers at Wake the last three years were impressive.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson if you are talking top ten draftees.

Lower in the draft I would bet on Brian Leonard and David Ball. Bargains for some team.

Lower 1st. Greg Olsen and John Beason.

Last edited:

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
I went to the local booksore yesterday and bought a Pro Football Weekly. Some scouts question the effort and intensity of Amobi Okoye. Some are convinced he is a one trick pony who will get quote "way over drafted". They say he didnt turn his motor on until his senior year. This was surprising news to me cuz I have only heard positive things about the kid

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I went to the local booksore yesterday and bought a Pro Football Weekly. Some scouts question the effort and intensity of Amobi Okoye. Some are convinced he is a one trick pony who will get quote "way over drafted".
They say he didnt turn his motor on until his senior year.
This was surprising news to me cuz I have only heard positive things about the kid

I don't think he turned 19 until his senior year either did he? That could explain a lot of it.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gaines Adams DE/LB

Patrick Willis LB

Speed, Speed and More Speed. When you get playmakers like these who have great speed, you can't go wrong.