Name just two players you are sure will not be busts

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Glenn Dorsey and Jake Long. Both are studs and have the character to work to get better.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think that Chris Long really depends on how he is used and could be overhyped if he is picked 1 and has to play DE in a 3-4. Just not a glory position. McFadden should be good but has a bust factor and I view Matt Ryan in the Aaron Rodgers, Alex Smith, and Brady Quinn mold. Could be good but it will take time.

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
I'll go Jake Long (Michigan cranks out great OL regularly), and Ghoulston if he gets drafted into a 4-3. He didn't look good in OLB drills at his Pro Day.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Many thanks *bows* I wasn't for drafting Brown because, as a Penn State homer, he just hadn't blown me away. I wasn't completely against it, though, both because I wanted to give the team the benefit of the doubt and because we had painted ourselves into a corner and NEEDED him. Now? He has shown he can play and, if he stays healthy, should help us to the playoffs. AP or Willis, though...man, it's hard to say I wouldn't rather have one or the other of them.

If we took Wills.... We would have finished 9-7. That just seems weird to think about though. lol

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'll go Jake Long (Michigan cranks out great OL regularly), and Ghoulston if he gets drafted into a 4-3. He didn't look good in OLB drills at his Pro Day.
I don't know who this Ghoulston guy is :D but Vernon Gholston did nothing but enhance his draft status during his pro day.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we're starting next years' picks here, I'm going:

Jonathan Stewart (toe injury fie!)

Curtis Lofton

Good god, pretty and smart. That'd make me a triple threat, but I lack the charisma. And bacon.

Stupid bacon.

Odd that they both wound up in Carolina.