Nash is Out of Gas

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoopy Dunkalot said:
Get a new line. We're one of the better D teams in the L.

Live in the now btw. I HOPE WE GET TO PLAY YOU GUYS...we're gonna mop the floor with you.

DAMN PROUD TO BE A MAVS TROLL!!!!

don't know about being proud to be ANY KIND of internet "troll", doesn't say much for your life... but you should be damn proud to be a Mavs FAN tonight - that was a HELL of a win and I always give credit where credit's due. That was just a hell of a game to watch and I'm sure as a fan to win.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoopy Dunkalot said:
It was a great win. Thanks for noticing.

Hey man, I'm nothing if not honest.

And don't be a troll - if we DO get to the next round, the board welcomes good discussion between opposing team fans (except for some Laker fans who seemed to be a bit much), just don't be an ass.

Let me ask you this - all things being equal, with a completely healthy Suns squad, do you really think you'd mop the floor with us? OR do you know that you're getting off pretty easy by likely getting a very watered down version of the Suns this year? I'm not saying that to de-legitimize your squad, injuries happen, teams have won titles because they've stayed healthy at the right time and played injured opponents throughout NBA history and that's an accomplishment in itself - as is kicking the defensing champions butt, which you guys are doing right now - I just wonder what you think the hypo-thetical match-up would look like if all things were equal, or what you think next year will look like.

Again - the board doesn't have a "only Suns fans are welcome" attitude, but don't be a troll for being a troll's sake. That's just pathetic.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am too busy worried about the Clippers to care about the Mavs right now. Good luck to your team though in finishing off the Spurs Hoopy.

It would be nice to have anyone but San Antonio and Detroit in the finals.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And Cheese is right, you are more than welcome to post here...but don't troll please.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
It is time for the mavs to finish the pesky spurs, somehow it will be like revenge for last year when they took our JJ less squad out.

I dunno, it is just nice seeing the spurs get bounced out and having any chance of an abolutely bowl movement sickness inducing finals like last year thrown away.