NBA All-Star Weekend thread

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Dirk was horrible in the 4th.....he basically won the game for the East (falls apart under pressure again). Brandon Roy didn't help much either letting Ray Allen get wide open for those 3's.

Really I am shocked:rolleyes:

Where the heck has Greensborohill been? We need some instant Mavs analysis on this trade and the continued downward spiral of No-win-ski's basketball career.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Paul totally choked down the stretch. If Nash had been given his proper minutes the west probably would have won. Paul has worshiped Nash for years and studied all his game tapes, but the MVP is the MVP. It was shameful of Byron to play Paul such extreme minutes while leaving (by far) the best pg in the game on the bench.
all this talk of dirk choking. and maybe rightfully so doesn't hurt me any.......but maybe byron went with a new face who hasn't choked yet. you know nash isn't the mvp anymore and isn't exactly a guy who has broke through the playoff wall yet. how many years has nash lost in the playoffs now? same as dirk as I recall. at least dirk carried his team to the finals. just making up for greensboroughill being gone had to throw a shot in.