NBA Top 30 Salaries

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
cpatterson23 said:
Except marion can steal, too. Brand can't(as far as i know). I think marion is probably the biggest steal on this. Whoo hoo for us.

I agree, I think Marion is the biggest "Bargain" of that list.

I'm suprised there isn't more love for the Matrix, he's a great player IMHO, just because the Suns don't run plays for him, and he does what is asked of him, he gets knocked down the ladder IMO. If he was a more selfish person/player he could get 28 pts/13 boards a game easy, but instead he plays big time defense, out of position most of the time, and still get his points with out plays called for him.

VIVA LA MATRIX, VIVA LA SUNS! :wave:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is your table.

I have a table that I could put in here, MODS, is there a way that
HTML:
 tags can be added to posts here?  It may be a setting in the admin pages somewhere?

Last edited:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dreamcastrocks said:
I have a table that I could put in here, MODS, is there a way that
HTML:
 tags can be added to posts here?  It may be a setting in the admin pages somewhere?[/QUOTE]

honestly I can't figure out how anything around here really works.  :-)

I've seen other people put up tables before though.  I'm sure it can be done.

Joe Mama

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Yeah we are getting a bargain with Marion. Fantasy wise he's a top 5 player in the league. Points, rebounds, steals, 3 pt shooting, blocks and he can finish on the break, not to mention he has a good mid range jumper. If he could create his own shot better off the dribble.....wow!

Imagine, we had Marion's salary, plus Marbury's and Penny's. BC was a genius dumping those.

Add Amare to that salary mix next year.

Overpaid guys like Tim Thomas, Keith Van Horn and Allan Houston will kill your franchise.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Overpaid guys like Tim Thomas, Keith Van Horn and Allan Houston will kill your franchise.

And that guy in Atlanta.

It hurts to lose Johnson, but the alternative was worse.