New Team = Same Love

stuntburn

Reaction score
if we do get rid of players like nash amare and barbosa

along with the fact we already lost mario and bell

will you still have a passion for this team?

i have only been a basketball fan since the 05-06 season, so basically the only team i have supported is this team

im not sure if i will still love this team like i do, will you?

iono just seeing a totally different starting 5 represent us....its wierd

Reaction score
I will always watch and love the Suns. Doesnt mean I will enjoy it as much as before. My love for the Suns goes beyond the current guys and the current team.

OP
OP
S

stuntburn

Reaction score
ur love goes beyond the team?

so im guessing maybe u love the organization as a whole?

poopy gm, poopy owner? staff full of losers (literal meaning)?

so i guess the only thing that u hang on too, is the pride and love for the suns in general?

well u definetely cant say proud.

so i guess u just love the suns in general, no matter how embarrasing, or crappy they are.

me too, good man.

but ya i wont like the new team as much....i basically grew up idolizing nash

Reaction score
ur love goes beyond the team?

so im guessing maybe u love the organization as a whole?

poopy gm, poopy owner? staff full of losers (literal meaning)?

so i guess the only thing that u hang on too, is the pride and love for the suns in general?

well u definetely cant say proud.

so i guess u just love the suns in general, no matter how embarrasing, or crappy they are.

me too, good man.

but ya i wont like the new team as much....i basically grew up idolizing nash
Dont like the GM, the owner, some of the current players. Those things change though and only one thing stays the same......

You must be registered for see images attach

Just keep watching. We will hopefully still have Amare, we will bring in younger guys that you will grow to love, we will return eventually. It will be new for you but it will be fun to develop a life-long relationship and love for a team.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I could hate the owner, gm, front office, coaching staff, and players, but I'll always love the Suns.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
if we do get rid of players like nash amare and barbosa

along with the fact we already lost mario and bell

will you still have a passion for this team?

i have only been a basketball fan since the 05-06 season, so basically the only team i have supported is this team

im not sure if i will still love this team like i do, will you?

iono just seeing a totally different starting 5 represent us....its wierd

Mario Bennett? I desperately miss him and it still hurts me that we let him go.

Just playing. But to answer your question...YES! If we signed Luc Longley as our starting poing guard next year and brought in Danny Shays as our shooting guard I would still love the Suns. I would hate my life, but would still love the Suns.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
My interest in the suns has faded over the last few seasons. I've only watched 3 games this year. I'm not seeing a point in investing so much energy and time into a team that has the same results every year. (Looks like worse this year).

We had our shots and making a run, but it never worked out. There were some questionable series in the past playoffs, but it all came down to us never committing to or playing much defense. We couldn't get stops when we wanted to, and the others teams wanted it more.

It's not the refs, Stern or any other reason other than the wrong combination of players and lack of defense.

The suns will probably make some changes this offseason or give us the "One more Run with this team" again. Either way, the end result will be the same.

If we keep the core players we win 40-45 games, if we make major moves we will probably win less, unless the trades are good. But i'm not sure what we can get for what we have.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Dont like the GM, the owner, some of the current players. Those things change though and only one thing stays the same......

You must be registered for see images attach

Just keep watching. We will hopefully still have Amare, we will bring in younger guys that you will grow to love, we will return eventually. It will be new for you but it will be fun to develop a life-long relationship and love for a team.

Exactly...my love is for the front of the jersey, not the back.

chickenhead

Reaction score
There will be no change for me. I've been a fan since around 1980 and even though I'm less thrilled with management now than I ever have been, I'm not jumping ship.

High Stakes

Registered
Reaction score
as most of you people moved here from chicago, milwakeeeeeee, idaho, iowa, or some other awful place and began to "love" the suns over the past couple of years, i think you are pathetic and would rather not have you on the bandwagon....being born and raised in the phx, you realize the suns are the only true squizzzzzzz we have grown up with....let it be kyle macy hitting threes or the front office trading DJ for Rick Robey, the suns will always be the heartbeat of this town...here is an idea for all you "implanted snow birds" get your own team and get off our bandwagon, we do not want you hear when we go 10-70 next year and have no pick to show for it!! we will be back in 6-10 years with a new owner and new organization...as i am sure so will you...

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I have and will always continue to support the team no matter the players, or success. I've been through the good and the bad. The Suns and basketball in general are too big a part of my life.

cly2tw

Reaction score
it's a weird thing with the feeling of loyalty. i came to becoming a suns fan the year Barkley and KJ led us to the finals and lost. I may not care to watch Suns games for a while when they continue to suck, but I'd never be able to embrace another team to call my own. I will still enjoy watching NBA and root for one team or another depending on the game situation though.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time choosing between the Spurs and the Lakers as my new favorite team. Any suggestions?

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time choosing between the Spurs and the Lakers as my new favorite team. Any suggestions?
No sarcasm smiley?
If you're serious - I suggest you go join the other tools that have closets full of Kobe, Lebron, Wade etc jerseys - the knobs that slap a bumpersticker of this year's SB champ on their bumper.