Newfan101, lets talk about the suspensions

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Newfan101, I've enjoyed your postings on the suspensions and wanted to actually give them some thought before responding so I waited a week. You make a passionate case, but one I believe is fundamentally flawed. I'm starting a new thread b/c I'm quoting you in various threads you've posted in. (For all others not wanting to partake in the conversation I know the topic has been beaten to death. Don't read if you're not interested).

I don't necessarily buy that their reaction was non-violent either. Ask yourself this pivotal question: Let's say Horry goes after Nash and starts kicking Nash while he is on the ground, do you think that Amare and Diaw stop in their tracks or do you think Amare and Diaw get involved in the scrum?
I did not read the entire thing as it is too long but will say that you are almost there with your "dissertation" on suspensions. Maybe another couple credit hours and you will earn your "Masters of Suspensions" degree.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't necessarily buy that their reaction was non-violent either. Ask yourself this pivotal question: Let's say Horry goes after Nash and starts kicking Nash while he is on the ground, do you think that Amare and Diaw stop in their tracks or do you think Amare and Diaw get involved in the scrum?
If this happened and Suns players didn't leave the bench then I'd be pissed at them. I'm sure you'd come here to argue that Horry just tripped and thats why he kicked Nash in the face.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05