Reaction score
We quickly descended to "But we won Superbowls"

Took all of 1 post

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
LOL!

NIDAN! Quit Trolling!

On second thought, maybe I will head over there just to hear the noise...

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Those superbowls are exactly why most of them are fans. Tell them to grow some character and learn to lose like we have. Noobs.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Those superbowls are exactly why most of them are fans. Tell them to grow some character and learn to lose like we have. Noobs.
Now that's almost impossible to replicate... only us Cardinals fans know how to lose and suck.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I went on their official board. Most of them realize they are over matched next week.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Link? I gotta go see Nidan getting all internet crazy. :D

TJ

Reaction score
Laker fan, Cowboy fan, and sometimes Yankee fan always resort to past accomplishments when their arguments become weak. 49er fan doing that now?? Wowsers

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Let them be pissy, but lets not rub stuff in other fans faces just because we have had 1/2 season of success. We of all fans know what its like to suffer and should have empathy (save for Dallas and Patriot fans) for other fans even when they are stuck in the past.

Even when the 9ers are BAD, BAD, they always find a way to beat the Cardinals. Division games are never gimme's

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Laker fan, Cowboy fan, and sometimes Yankee fan always resort to past accomplishments when their arguments become weak. 49er fan doing that now?? Wowsers

"Dude, the Niners were sooo good when I was 7. That makes me better than you. Obviously."

At least that's how I interpret their mess. I really don't get it.

OP
OP
N

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just trying to talk to them then this dude started saying they would win because the Cardinals are pathetic and I had the temerity to ask ... Why ?

TJ

Reaction score
My God, we have a lot of trolls on that board. Don't jinx anything while you're there fellas

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I was just trying to talk to them then this dude started saying they would win because the Cardinals are pathetic and I had the temerity to ask ... Why ?

The link doesn't get me to the thread but I can certainly see where that conversation must have gone.

We suck because we always have? Just a guess.

I think most of those posters are realistically reserved to a solid loss with some homer optomism. We've been there.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
The link doesn't get me to the thread but I can certainly see where that conversation must have gone.

We suck because we always have? Just a guess.

I think most of those posters are realistically reserved to a solid loss with some homer optomism. We've been there.
More than once too!!!!

:kicksdirt:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
nidan isn't being too bad but some of the Cardinal fans on their board are being loser trolls.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah there are alot of trolls on there, Cards fans arent the only ones

OP
OP
N

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured out it was immature rookie poster who was being a dork

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Which one?

Welcome sir.

Judging by your avatar caption you are good people. Good luck in what is sure to be a hard fought, divisional rival, Monday Night Football game.

And yes, the Cowboys suck. Nobody believed me, but they suck, and always will.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome sir.

Judging by your avatar caption you are good people. Good luck in what is sure to be a hard fought, divisional rival, Monday Night Football game.

And yes, the Cowboys suck. Nobody believed me, but they suck, and always will.

Thank you! Yeah our teams might be rivals now but we got one thing definitely in common: Hate the Dallas Cowboys lol

Yeah I honestly am interested in how we respond after that dreadful game against Seattle two weeks ago. Shaun Hill's first start on the road, MNF, and a hostile crowd especially since you guys are honoring Williams at halftime (is that ceremony still going on?), I dont expect to win at all. I jsut hope we dont embarrass ourselves on MNF like last year in Seattle...

But good luck on Monday and here is to no injuries!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05