No Context Arizona Cardinals

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Here is a fun story involving these 2....

So Kolb and Skelton were in the trainers room when Fitz came in and said "Hey guys did you hear someone got busted for stealing in the locker room?"

The guys replied "what who? What they steal?"

Larry replied "yeah Heap has stollen (Something like $20M for 4 games over 2 years.)"

The numbers might be off but that was the gist.

One of my favorite locker room jokes I've ever heard

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
He had no wiggle in the same way Isabella had no wiggle.
Very fast and strong for the size, but way too stiff. You have to wonder if having such explosive straightline speed inhibits the need to develop flexibility/jukes/feel for making defenders miss.
I always felt Rondale needed to back off the weights just a tad and focus on who he is; a speed guy. He reminded me of Tyreek Hill but he doesn't work out like Hill. Maybe some people aren't special I get it, but some of it is accepting who you are too.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I always felt Rondale needed to back off the weights just a tad and focus on who he is; a speed guy. He reminded me of Tyreek Hill but he doesn't work out like Hill. Maybe some people aren't special I get it, but some of it is accepting who you are too.
I never realized how biased but yet hard to ignore height is. But a lot studs are tall, not all but.. I like the height on this team now. Rooms are looking good.