The 2024-25 NFL league year

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oof...

We need to earn those stripes and prove to Florio we are improving for real

These rankings are not a prediction of how teams will finish the 2024 season. Instead, the following list is a snapshot of where the NFL’s teams currently are. (Will that stop people from interpreting these ranking as a prediction of how teams will finish the 2024 season? Nope.)

30. Cardinals: Let’s see what they can do with a healthy Kyler Murray.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

In painting the picture of the Bezos Beltway struggles, the Financial Times adds this nugget. He wasn’t blocked from buying the Commander by former owner Daniel Snyder. Bezos was “simply outbid” by Josh Harris and his $6.05 billion.

“I don’t think Snyder would have not sold to them if Jeff came in with a bid of $7 [billion],” an unnamed source involved in the process told the Financial Times.

Even if Snyder is as petty as some believe, he surely wasn’t going to turn down a pile of cash in order to make a point. My own belief has always been that, if Bezos is going to spend big on an NFL team, why buy one with a damaged brand and a name that might need to be changed (again) and an outdated stadium that literally has rained raw sewage on customers?

He should wait for the Seahawks to be put on the market. Or any other team that doesn’t need to recuperate from the self-inflicted wounds of the former boss

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I say this every year but then forget about it. I want to see how the various experts rank all 32 teams in the PS and then see how they rank them in December. When they are way off, they usually say that certain players had a great or terrible year, and that is why the rankings were off. I'm still waiting for one or more to write..........

..........I guess I don't know much about FB, but I'll try to do better next year. And then rank the so called experts on how they did in ranking the teams.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

On Friday, Nike saw $28 billion in shareholder value disappear, as the stock plummeted by nearly 20 percent in one day. The drop happened after Nike announced that it expects sales to decline in the coming fiscal year.

The company’s stock has been steadily dropping since November 2021, from more than $177 per share to $75.65 at closing on Friday.

As noted by CNBC.com it was the worst day for Nike shares since it went public in December 1980.

Nike also has laid off two percent of its workforce, trimming $2 billion from the payroll.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryderckarm