Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Eagles got a good pick, I love Reagor.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
how? Two very different players.

I’m a huge LSU fan and he was considered a huge disappointment then he blew up the playoff. Chaisson did nothing all year. Take away the playoff and he ends the year with 4 sacks, big time pass rusher? How?

I'm an lsu fan too. Even when he didnt get sacks he got pressures and impacted games. Lsu rested a bunch of guys in the first half of the season due to nagging injuries.
He had over 10 tackles vs bama, was dominant. I think he would have been a perfect fit at OLB for us. I'm happy with simmon though, just not sure where he will play.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm an lsu fan too. Even when he didnt get sacks he got pressures and impacted games. Lsu rested a bunch of guys in the first half of the season due to nagging injuries.
He had over 10 tackles vs bama, was dominant. I think he would have been a perfect fit at OLB for us. I'm happy with simmon though, just not sure where he will play.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I didn’t see anything made me think wow he’s really dominating. Yeah he showed out against Bama then nothing then nothing then Boom in the playoffs. I don’t like guys who run hot and cold.

just don’t see it

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patriots don’t have enough money to sign there draft picks.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how? Two very different players.

I’m a huge LSU fan and he was considered a huge disappointment then he blew up the playoff. Chaisson did nothing all year. Take away the playoff and he ends the year with 4 sacks, big time pass rusher? How?

I watched tape on K'Lavon Chaisson and Isaiah Simmons. Both did some similar things on the field.... very versatile players. The ACL tear may have caused Chaisson to drop a bit.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Kenneth Murray is the best true ILB in the draft. Was hoping if we traded back we’d take him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I watched tape on K'Lavon Chaisson and Isaiah Simmons. Both did some similar things on the field.... very versatile players. The ACL tear may have caused Chaisson to drop a bit.

I watched them both and to me there not even close as to what they do but whatever.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aiyuk to Niners! Nice selection, wrong team. LOL

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
What did the Pats get for trading with the Vikings?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jimmy G has the worst deep ball in football and they drafted a stretch the field WR

nice I love it

OP
OP
blindseyed

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Miami with 3 picks in the 1st wow
Oh whoops traded it to GB