Official Cards/49ers Game Thread

HooverDam

Reaction score
16 seconds to go, does the legend of Matt Leinart begin?

A mother f-ing pick. How am I not surprised?

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Damn Monday night games. How do they rebound from this. How the **** does the D do what they did all ****ing night and then lose the game like that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Now I'm gonna be so pissed I am gonna have a hard time sleeping.

There is no rosy spin to this one. The only real positive is our Defense played good for all but 2 minutes

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man thats a tough loss. I'm blaming the loss on the cornholio that decided the D needed to go into prevent in during the 9er's scoring drive. This D owend smith all night. Why change something that is working.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I knew it was too much putting the win in the hands of the defense. And if there anything below sucking, that was the offense.

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am so sick. This was one of the worst losses in the last 5 years. I am so pissed right now words cannot describe it. The only thing I am happy about is that my Dad didn't watch this game, so he doesn't feel like this.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
i was going to give them 5 weeks, screw it Chargers baby! I will root for the local team again when Billy Sr is dead and the greedy kids sell cuz none in the ownership want to do anything but live off of the nfl welfare system and it brings nothing but bad karma to the team. How many times do you need to see games like this and not come to the conclusion that the team is cursed?

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
He didn't even have to fall on the ball, he could have kicked it out of the back of the endzone for a safety. The 49ers would have got the ball on a free kick, with 20 seconds left and another 60+ yards to go.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
i was going to give them 5 weeks, screw it Chargers baby! I will root for the local team again when Billy Sr is dead and the greedy kids sell cuz none in the ownership want to do anything but live off of the nfl welfare system and it brings nothing but bad karma to the team. How many times do you need to see games like this and not come to the conclusion that the team is cursed?

just go **** yourself. Can we ban this prick already?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05