Official Cards/Panther game thread! 30 minutes and counting!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
clif said:
so........ who said King doesnt turn the ball over????????????
I'm sure we'll be blessed with an essay from That_Guy explaining all your questions

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that these referees have something invested in the Carolina Panther's winning this game. I mean we all know that if the referees look hard enough they can find a holding on virtually every NFL play. I mean seriously if I took the time to read watch every Carolina offensive play I guarantee I could find one of their players holding virtually every time.

That holding call against Freddy Jones was just terrible. I thought that guy clearly stepped out of bounds two or three times at one point on his long interception return. It was difficult to see on the replay because there were no close shots, but they're really just wasn't any room to run without stepping out of bounds.

Joe Mama

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
This_Guy said:
Relax.

You are over reacting because the entire team, King included, has been bad in the first half. King's clearly not on the same page with the receivers yet, but what is obvious is that King is seeing the field which will make the offense work when they get a rythmn.

If Freddie Jones doesn't get called for holding King has 150+ yards in the first half.

You gave McCown 9 games, give King at least 1.

That wasn't a HOLD! It was PITIFUL Refereeing!

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This_Guy said:
Relax.

You are over reacting because the entire team, King included, has been bad in the first half. King's clearly not on the same page with the receivers yet, but what is obvious is that King is seeing the field which will make the offense work when they get a rythmn.

If Freddie Jones doesn't get called for holding King has 150+ yards in the first half.

I think you are right (I hope so). At least King has over 100 yards passing in the first half :) I know, I know, he has TWO interceptions, I'm just trying to stay positive. I don't think Josh gives them any better chance in the second half. I say leave King in and see if he can get in sync with the receivers.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
King better not be pulled from the game. This is his bed, he's either got to lay in it or make it.

If anyone should be pulled in this game, it's the refs, who cost us a TD, and a shot at another score.

Well, if they pull King and go for Navarre, I'd be okay with that. We are either going to win this game or try and find out if we have a quarterback on this team. We are 0-1.5 on QBs at this point.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
I'm beginning to think that these referees have something invested in the Carolina Panther's winning this game. I mean we all know that if the referees look hard enough they can find a holding on virtually every NFL play. I mean seriously if I took the time to read watch every Carolina offensive play I guarantee I could find one of their players holding virtually every time.

That holding call against Freddy Jones was just terrible. I thought that guy clearly stepped out of bounds two or three times at one point on his long interception return. It was difficult to see on the replay because there were no close shots, but they're really just wasn't any room to run without stepping out of bounds.

Joe Mama

PURE BS. THEY'RE IGNORAMIS'

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
having not read the thread tbis is pathetic. 100 yards in penalties,

we just can't play in a big game.

28-0 ridiclous.

az240z

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Denny goes into the locker room to kill someone, I'd like to see these refs put in there so they can get killed by Denny too.

I mean, if you are going to commit Man One anyway, you might as well get the refs out of the way as well.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
This_Guy said:
Relax.

Lets see if King have a better second half. :rolleyes:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I said to my wife, "Don't be at all surprised if they throw a TD to Muhammad." Really, all I could do was laugh.

Denny Green is not bigger than the Cardinals curse. It's eating him up and spitting him out today.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
This is unreal. Giving up a TD with 9 seconds left on a play that anyone could see Carolina would try?! I'm so sick of coming up small in 'big' games.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05