Official Cards/Panther game thread! 30 minutes and counting!

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
of course thats on king. ONLY if McCown was in there would it be the teams fault. At least that what most people here think.....

come on dude... lets see how you explain Kings play???? lets not talk about the D or the penalties. Lets specifically talk about the fumbles and int's. come on make an excuse for that.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
LMAO Ive seen you ryan a women has touched you since you squeeze through your fat mothers legs.

btw she has been paid to model thx :)
:lmao:

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
Amen! If the Cards show up today witha as much passion as the posters here they would be up 28-0! i know we are all very disappointed today but the personal shots are sooo unnecessary!

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
of course thats on king. ONLY if McCown was in there would it be the teams fault. At least that what most people here think.....
You're just hearing the same stuff that you, This_Guy and others were saying about Josh regurgitated with King as the target.

Yeah, remember how losing the 49ers game was Josh's fault? 4 out of the last 6 games wasn't good enough.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Spanky1 is the jinx.... the Cardinals have sucked every game he has attended this season :D

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Hey guys. What's up?

What's happening in the Cardinals game...I've been napping.
just kidding.

Here are my thoughts:
1. Penalties: WTF?
2. Defense: WTF? Pull McKinnon, Put in Hayes. We miss Dansby.
3. Special Teams: looks good (the only sliver of light in this darkest day).
4. King: looks like he didn't take ANY snaps this week. Still, at least he seems to have faith in 'Quan and Fitz. Tough debut for him, but I'd still like to see Green stay with him for at least another week and have him take all the snaps in practice.
5. intentional Grounding Call: Bad call, obviously. But, that was also a bad read by Johnson. He ducked out of single coverage downfield--he should have gone with the go route. king read it properly.

Games back on. Later.

-Pariah

PS--Be excellent to each other. I'm going to get a beer.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
clif said:
come on dude... lets see how you explain Kings play???? lets not talk about the D or the penalties. Lets specifically talk about the fumbles and int's. come on make an excuse for that.

King has played below average. But in terms of players on the team he is about 3rd best. What do you say about that?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We should sign Nick Goings, that guy is awesome....

:roll:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
King has played below average. But in terms of players on the team he is about 3rd best. What do you say about that?

Right now? We suck and so does he.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Woo hoo 3 and out! Took 52 seconds off the clock... we can still make this a game

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
just kidding.

Here are my thoughts:
1. Penalties: WTF?
2. Defense: WTF? Pull McKinnon, Put in Hayes. We miss Dansby.
3. Special Teams: looks good (the only sliver of light in this darkest day).
4. King: looks like he didn't take ANY snaps this week. Still, at least he seems to have faith in 'Quan and Fitz. Tough debut for him, but I'd still like to see Green stay with him for at least another week and have him take all the snaps in practice.
5. intentional Grounding Call: Bad call, obviously. But, that was also a bad read by Johnson. He ducked out of single coverage downfield--he should have gone with the go route. king read it properly.

Games back on. Later.

-Pariah

PS--Be excellent to each other. I'm going to get a beer.

:thumbup:

I agree completely.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
swd1974 said:

below average.??? no "he pissed his pants" comments? come on.. you were all over josh... and king throws 2 picks and fumbles 3 times and he plays "below average"

it's obvious the D is getting lit up. I just want you to be fair of your criticisms. You obviously weren't before... so make some nasty comments about King just like you did about josh

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kings throws are tending to sail on him. That needs to get under control, right now.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
clif said:
below average.??? no "he pissed his pants" comments? come on.. you were all over josh... and king throws 2 picks and fumbles 3 times and he plays "below average"
Nice Clif, I agree 100%.....

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
If Carolina can score 28 in the first half, we can too in the second half. Only thing is, by the time Cards scores 28 Carolina has scored 56.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
clif said:

it's obvious the D is getting lit up. I just want you to be fair of your criticisms. You obviously weren't before... so make some nasty comments about King just like you did about josh
I agree completely. :thumbup:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Scobey makes nice plays when he gets the ball