Official Cards/Panther game thread! 30 minutes and counting!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
Or at the DB like King's last play before that.

Hey if King makes like 1 or 2 completions to a wide open reciever thats one or ywo more than Josh so whats your point?

Josh never threw anything that should have been an INT?

HA wake up/

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did ANYBODY think Rackers was going to make that kick? There was no doubt in my mind he was going to shank it.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
This one is going to get ugly. The defense needs a turnover right now. If Carolina scores again, it's over.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Josh didn't do anything to LOSE that game..... King may as well put on a friggen Panthers jersey and drink out of their Gatorade jug the way he is playing

Yeah, I agree. I can't believe King is allowing these RBs to run all over him. He needs to square up and tackle the guys, instead of trying for the big hit. He really needs to improve against the run if we are to win this game.

I can't believe he just missed that FG, too.

:rolleyes:

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Well there was one difference between king and mccown on the throw to fitz where we got the roughing the passer call king completed it to a wide open fitx. McCown would have thrown in the general area of..oh say...georgia.
whats your point? 27 passing yards by King???

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Cards need another miracle speech by the coach in the half time. I don't want to be negative but I am already giving up on this game.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Alright....

Everybody needs to calm down. The almost exact same thing happened last week, the team made adjustments and we won.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
az1965 said:
Stupid call from Green to put King in this critical game. :mad:

You can't say that until the game is over. I trust Green far more than any poster on this board.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Alright....

Everybody needs to calm down. The almost exact same thing happened last week, the team made adjustments and we won.
let me drink a gallon of kool aid and I'll be ok.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
yep he's not tackling and he missed the FG too.

It's early, he's clearly not looking good yet.

that was my whole point about if you're going to change, don't wait until Saturday to do it.

Russ you've been right on a couple of things, apparently King being the answer to the earlier season games might now be in question.

He shared snaps and since practice is closed we have no idea how many he got or how prepared he was.

Just quit while you are still ahead Russ.

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
Quick question

Are the people on this site Cradinal fans or McCowan/King fans? b/c i really don't care who gets it done as long as my favorite team wins! I mean they could start
micky mouse at Qb if i meant we would win! In order for a qb to have success every aspect of the offense has to be working the line, the Wr have to get open the backs have to block. Not just the qb throwing a ball.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
Russ you've been right on a couple of things, apparently King being the answer to the earlier season games might now be in question.

He shared snaps and since practice is closed we have no idea how many he got or how prepared he was.

Just quit while you are still ahead Russ.

Look the phrase pot kettle black comes to mind. for 9 games we hear give Josh a chance, and you guys are condemning King from what the 5th offensive play of the game?

We're doing everything wrong right now, even the pick we get a penalty on the run back.

lets hope we turn it around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05