Official Game Thread: Arizona at Seattle

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wherever Shane is I just want him to know that he was right earlier when he said this was the type of game we would get blown out on.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats not exactly true. he has had some good games since being back. But today he is a busted dam!

yeah, I don't think he's had any good games since he's been back.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
You do know that it wasn't his man who got through on that play, right? He's been owned by Kerney today but PK is one of the league top sackers this year. Pretty much every commentator who's watched the Cards and the guys who's played against Levi have said he'll be a good player.

You know you must be blind right? That was his man, what are you looking at?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rooting for the Cardinals to lose is just dumb. I dont care how much logic guys like md try to put behind it. We aint getting Mcfadden.

This is true.

We also aren't going to the playoffs.

I hope we win another game.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Well..... Guess it's time to go upstairs and talk to the wife.

What a crappy day to be a Cards fan. Of course, we have had alot of those haven't we?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One game out with 3 winnable games. Minnesota has 3 tough games.

They have a shot. Rooting against your team is dumb.

Maybe the thought of taking a weak team into the playoffs only to lose is cool to a superfan like yourself. I personally would like a serious playoff run or a Super Bowl. Can we beat NE? NO. Can we beat Dallas? NO.

I would rather have a shot at getting a guy who can do for use what Peterson has done singlehandedly for Minnesota and making a real run at a ring next year.

Maybe you have losing fan syndrome, where any win, even meaningless ones are great to you. I say to each there own, and dont call you out for it. Thanks for doing the opposite.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well you saw wrong, but i guess dealing with cardinal koolaid fans see only what they want to see and not whats true... :shrug:

You're talking about the play that got reviewed, right? That was the original play being referenced. I think there was a play right after that that was on Brown that the almost fumble was most definitely from a stunt inside.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the thought of taking a weak team into the playoffs only to lose is cool to a superfan like yourself. I personally would like a serious playoff run or a Super Bowl. Can we beat NE? NO. Can we beat Dallas? NO.

I would rather have a shot at getting a guy who can do for use what Peterson has done singlehandedly for Minnesota and making a real run at a ring next year.

Maybe you have losing fan syndrome, where any win, even meaningless ones are great to you. I say to each there own, and dont call you out for it. Thanks for doing the opposite.

we wouldn't have a shot at him even if we lost out. but i'm sure we'll completely whiff with whatever pick we get, while not being active in FA even though we'll be one of the teams with the most cap room.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if we lost the rest of the games from here out there's no shot at McFadden. There are just too many teams that are way crappier than us.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Trufant takes it to the house......

I want to cuss sooooooo bad right now.

4th INT for Kurt. Even Rattay can do that. lol

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't get mad anymore its all out of my system I can only laugh about this :(

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
You're talking about the play that got reviewed, right? That was the original play being referenced. I think there was a play right after that that was on Brown that the almost fumble was most definitely from a stunt inside.

No im talking about the sack on 3rd down that they just showed AGAIN. The one right before the new sweet punter we got showed the skills he picked up from skillet hands johnson on how not to catch a ball.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Well, nothing is stirring any feelings anymore. This game was done in 2nd quarter.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
In the biggest game of the year for us so far....

Kurt sets a career high for INT's in a game.

Reach for the fences Kurt!!! Aim HIGH!!!

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thee more we lose, the better our pick is. The better our pick is the less we have to give up alongside of it to move into position to get DM.