Official Game Thread: Arizona at Seattle

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some fan ...

There's nothing wrong with that.

I'm not rooting for it (I think it will happen though) but his desire to lose and try to get McFadden is with a goal to improve the team with a special, special RB. That would mean he's a fan, just wants to improve in a different way than you.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slim maybe. but as long as the chance is there for this team you should be rooting FOR them not agaisnt IMHO.

I'm rooting for them...but there's no way they make it. I accepted that after the SF Debacle Redeux. They aren't playoff caliber...even sneakinto playoff caliber.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm rooting for them...but there's no way they make it. I accepted that after the SF Debacle Redeux. They aren't playoff caliber...even sneakinto playoff caliber.

They're close, though. Really damn close.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rooting for the Cardinals to lose is just dumb. I dont care how much logic guys like md try to put behind it. We aint getting Mcfadden.

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

One game out with 3 winnable games. Minnesota has 3 tough games.

They have a shot. Rooting against your team is dumb.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
Levi Brown sucks REAL bad, when will the Cards learn that 1st rd picks and Penn St are not a good thing? The Big 11 and the ACC suck and the braintrust loves to draft the over hyped slugs from back east. I say the draft pure speed and start from there.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
My new signature says it all. It is my new view of this team. It will remind me to keep a level head and not be fooled by the flashy-lights they are dangling in front of me.

I must see results before my view will change.

Feeble Mcjackson

Registered
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with that.

I'm not rooting for it (I think it will happen though) but his desire to lose and try to get McFadden is with a goal to improve the team with a special, special RB. That would mean he's a fan, just wants to improve in a different way than you.

we already passed on the special special running back and his name is Adrian Peterson so why do u think they would tank the rest of the season for run DMC?

plus even if the cards lost the rest of there games there is no way they will have a top 3 pick which will be needed for him

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I left the bar after we went down 24-0. Looks like I made the right choice. You just can't turn the ball over and play bad defense and expect to have any chance to win.

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
Levi Brown sucks REAL bad, when will the Cards learn that 1st rd picks and Penn St are not a good thing? The Big 11 and the ACC suck and the braintrust loves to draft the over hyped slugs from back east. I say the draft pure speed and start from there.
Bump...:bang:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
KEARNEY IN THE BACKFIELD!!!! What do we need to do to fix the leaky faucet???!!!???

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You do know that it wasn't his man who got through on that play, right? He's been owned by Kerney today but PK is one of the league top sackers this year. Pretty much every commentator who's watched the Cards and the guys who's played against Levi have said he'll be a good player.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, and Levi Brown sucks. Rookie or not, he sucks right now and has since he came back from injury.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Safety....

Now that is what hitting rock-bottom looks like.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh, and Levi Brown sucks. Rookie or not, he sucks right now and has since he came back from injury.

Thats not exactly true. he has had some good games since being back. But today he is a busted dam!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One game out with 3 winnable games. Minnesota has 3 tough games.

They have a shot. Rooting against your team is dumb.

who are Minnesota's tough games? And we're two games out right now because our conference record is abysmal.