Official Madden 2006 Arizona Cardinals Roster & Player Ratings..

Ollie

Croissant Eater
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
I have XBox and Internet, but no broadband. Is there any sites wherew you can get information for roster and ratings updates?

When the game is released go see the forums of Madden Nation or Operation Sports (need to register to see posts, though). There's regular updates on roster edits, players to create...

And if you have a modded Xbox you'll even be able to download unofficial (and better) rosters out there.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
San Fran's QB Alex Smith was given an 82- that's a joke. Mike Stone got a 76- who from Madden has he been sleeping with?

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
B.s.

I think it's crap that we only have two guys on our roster that are in the 90's and they are very low 90's at that and one of the two touches the ball like 4 times a game! But I'll buy it anyway and it'll be nice having JJ back there instead of Emmitt. I think Emmitt's break tackle ability was like a 3.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wish they had misc ratings like: "Cocaine addiciton" and "wife beater" that could effect their on field performance.

"Jamal Lewis drops the pass over the middle that would have been a sure touchdown. His time in prison this summer must be weighing heavy on this mind"

The 90's Cowboys classic team would be high in both catergories.

Yusef Scott would be a 99 rating in "morbidly obese"

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Honestly who on our team should be in the mid to late 90?

I think we have alot of solid players, but honestly!

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I think Wells should be alot better than our center. Also think Elton Brown Should be better than him or atleast close to him...

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I always love to see who's on the free agent list for Madden- maybe Damien Anderson, Chang, Ronald McKinnon , Frank Sanders, and Testerverde?. They usually have some surprises, like A. Williams, or Kyle Turley, and sometimes completely overlook other players.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mrh182

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
What I like about games like this is that after the Cardinals have a killer season, next years Madden will have the Cardinals much better in every category....I dont know how the Suns were ranked in NBA games that came out this year...prob in like the 20's based of the season they had previously...I'm sure next year they will be a top 5 team

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Arrington is fast but really weak in this game. He's gonna get touched once and go down.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
How about Big or A-Dub?
Big isnt as dominant a player as we hoped he would be. He is pretty good, but he still needs to turn it up a notch to be considered dominant.

I assume you are talking about Adrian Wilson. He has a breakout year last year but he still has to prove he is a top SS in the league.

Both guys "could" be amongst the best, but they are not yet.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
JPlay said:
Arrington is fast but really weak in this game. He's gonna get touched once and go down.
Just dont get touched. :shrug:

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
BEERZ said:
Big isnt as dominant a player as we hoped he would be. He is pretty good, but he still needs to turn it up a notch to be considered dominant.

I assume you are talking about Adrian Wilson. He has a breakout year last year but he still has to prove he is a top SS in the league.

Both guys "could" be amongst the best, but they are not yet.

Big was rated a 91 at the end of last year and had a better year this year than in the previous year, explain to me why his rating should go down.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
Big was rated a 91 at the end of last year and had a better year this year than in the previous year, explain to me why his rating should go down.
becaues he has been over rated since he was draft. But I do agree he has had his best year last year.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
I'm surprised Charles Lee wasn't a little faster, I wonder who they will put at KR and PR. I'm assuming Scobey and maybe Bryant Johnson. Scobey sucks.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
JPlay said:
I'm surprised Charles Lee wasn't a little faster, I wonder who they will put at KR and PR. I'm assuming Scobey and maybe Bryant Johnson. Scobey sucks.

We are pretty much having open tryouts for KR and PR so you're guess is as good as mine. Also our roster left off several players who I expect to make the team, such as Leon Joe.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Calvin Pace has to love that he has the same rating as Wendell Bryant.

QUOTE]

Love it? As sad as those two have been, I'd still take Pace over Wendel "Lazy" Bryant.

Come on K9, Your still tooting Bryant's trumpet after all these years?? :rolleyes:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
kerouac9 said:
Calvin Pace has to love that he has the same rating as Wendell Bryant.

QUOTE]

Love it? As sad as those two have been, I'd still take Pace over Wendel "Lazy" Bryant.

Come on K9, Your still tooting Bryant's trumpet after all these years?? :rolleyes:

Actually, LV, I meant that Calvin must be pissed because over two years--as little as he's shown--he's still shown less than Wendell Bryant has in three--on the field.

What I meant was that Calvin must acutally be pissed because he's been relegated to the same Madden rubbish bin as Wendell Bryant.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Actually, LV, I meant that Calvin must be pissed because over two years--as little as he's shown--he's still shown less than Wendell Bryant has in three--on the field.

What I meant was that Calvin must acutally be pissed because he's been relegated to the same Madden rubbish bin as Wendell Bryant.

Gotcha! I agree!

Reaction score
Overall most of the players seem overrated. Rating the players is not an exact science. Who is to say Arrington will be worth the rating? Who is to say he won't be better than his rating? No one can predict the year and how well the players will do some will be overrated some underrated. I just hope everyone can beat the 49ers on the game because they can't beat them in real life.