On FTB today: I think Boldin trade rumor is true!!!

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Looking back, you're right. Mention somebody personally and there's bound to be a response.
Carry on. Beers on me.

:cheers:

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
BigRedVol the title of your thread says "Boldin trade rumor is true". But in your post you say read between the lines. And you think this is what DG's plan is, so as you can see there is nothing in your post true except what you think! so hence my post this is your plan not the Cardinals.

I did listened to Michael Bidwill today on KDUS and he said "and this is fact" that both parties are working on a deal that will be best for both, and that the Cardinals want Boldin to be a Cardinal for a long time.

Welcome to an adult conversation.

Last edited:

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Cats said:
BigRedVol the title of your thread says "Boldin trade rumor is true". But in your post you say read between the lines. And you think this is what DG's plan is, so as you can see there is nothing in your post true except what you think! so hence by post this is your plan not the Cardinals.

I did listened to Michael Bidwill today on KDUS and he said "and this is fact" that both parties are working on a deal that will be best for both, and that the Cardinals want Boldin to be a Cardinal for a long time.

OHH DIS! Cats and BigRedVol have taken their fight to a new arena!!!

Carry on.

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
we're gonna spank the titans.
dockett's going to make mcnair tax-deductable.

Cmon now, most Titans been playin' nice on their board, keyword: MOST :D

There's even some wishing we do get things turned around down here in the desert, and are interested in our off-season moves to see how scary we become :shock:

But to say we're gonna spank 'em, we still ain't made no positive moves yet, and the Q rumors and THEORIES are driving me mad :hulk:

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Cats said:
BigRedVol the title of your thread says "Boldin trade rumor is true". But in your post you say read between the lines. And you think this is what DG's plan is, so as you can see there is nothing in your post true except what you think! so hence by post this is your plan not the Cardinals.

Read between the lines because it's a combination of what I heard between 2 different shows, a combination of 2 different outcomes.

And Bidwill wasn't on KDUS, at least I didn't hear him on KDUS, so maybe he was on later. I heard him on the MJ show, that's 910. KDUS is 1060. If you listened to the show enough, you would know the call letters.

"Working for a deal that would be best for both???" HHHMMM, think about what's best for the cards AND Q. Q wants alot of CASH now, Dennis don't like what he calls "bonus babies". Q's cash would cut against our cap, and ruin our chances of landing 6 or 7 FA's, as Denny wants. We'd still sign 2 or 3, but not 6 or 7. And like they keep saying on FTB, Q is just not one of Denny's boys. I hear that every day on the show!!!

I know this is a hot and touchy subject, I hate the thought as much as anybody. I bet nobody can find one single post in any rumor thread from me until tonight. And that's because KDUS expressed that the rumor was true, and callers called in and spoke about it. If you listened to KDUS, you would have heard all this....

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont get it Cats. 1st you talk crap bout ASFn, then talk bad about one of own on here. Then you wanna come here like its all good? Dont you have trolls to play with on the main board?

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Gee! said:
I dont get it Cats. 1st you talk crap bout ASFn, then talk bad about one of own on here. Then you wanna come here like its all good? Dont you have trolls to play with on the main board?

:biglaugh:

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Gee! said:

ok, now i'm really out of the loop

let's not have ourselves a pissing match.
matter of fact, the smack board's a good spot for something.... like ASFN Thunderdome. Two posters enter, one poster leaves. Or something.

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
Michael Bidwill was on the Opening Drive with Dale Hellestrae and Bruce Cooper (who was in for Don DeBaca who at a slight stroke) If you don't know Bruce Cooper he does the sports on Channel 12 and Cooper asked Bidwill point blank about Boldin.

I listen to KDUS 1060 AM and I've called in to the show. I listen to Extra Sports 910 AM only when Jurecki talks about football, because Binkley is just plan stupid and knows nothing about football, because Jurecki is always corrected him or telling him something he didn't know plus he hates the Cardinals.

I hear what callers say and what they say from both radio shows, but it's all speculation and I know for a fact that neither stations have said that the trade rumor is true. I listen mostly to KDUS all day, but flip to 910 to catch what the "Cardinals Insider" has to report. In fact I have been listening to KDUS for some time as I lived in Arizona for, well lets just say longer than 20 years. How many years have you listened?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cats said:
Michael Bidwill was on the Opening Drive with Dale Hellestrae and Bruce Cooper (who was in for Don DeBaca who at a slight stroke) If you don't know Bruce Cooper he does the sports on Channel 12 and Cooper asked Bidwill point blank about Boldin.

I listen to KDUS 1060 AM and I've called in to the show. I listen to Extra Sports 910 AM only when Jurecki talks about football, because Binkley is just plan stupid and knows nothing about football, because Jurecki is always corrected him or telling him something he didn't know plus he hates the Cardinals.

I hear what callers say and what they say from both radio shows, but it's all speculation and I know for a fact that neither stations have said that the trade rumor is true. I listen mostly to KDUS all day, but flip to 910 to catch what the "Cardinals Insider" has to report. In fact I have been listening to KDUS for some time as I lived in Arizona for, well lets just say longer than 20 years. How many years have you listened?

No one cares

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
Gee! said:

I've never talk crap about ASFN board I talked crap to BidRedVol about him saying that ASFN was so much better than the Cards board after he blasted everyone on the Cards board saying there were no true Cardinal fans on the Cards board.

I was not the only one that was pissed at BigRedVol after that thread. He is the one that pitted ASFN against the Cards board not me.

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Cats said:

Well, you DID NOT listen to FTB today, at least not in it's entirety, because if you did, you would have heard Evin Cowan talking about the trade rumor and taking calls on it. Bill Lewis was out today, so it's only EC to blame for the rumor talk. He said it was true, and that he DID NOT like the idea, he flamed the callers who DID like the idea. I even called Gee after I heard this show, which was AFTER I heard Bidwill's comments, which struck me as contradictory. And I have listened to FTB with Bill Lewis on KDUS ever since I got interested with Cards football. But I have to turn it over to KPUD whenever they rant and rave about Arizona college football :D

And maybe we'll get an answer from you about Gee's post??? Why are you here??? Is your "main cards board" really that bored :confused:

Or are you post-padding your 40 posts here that you've accomplished in the last 2 years :confused:

Or maybe you've been wondering where I've been lately, and you came over to the world of intelligence and you found me :confused:

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
Man I don't know what else I can say but I listen to From the Bleachers today and know that they said trade rumor not that is was true.

I check out this board all the time and only post once and awhile, but when I read your thread Bolding trade rumor is true after I hear Michael Bidwill on KDUS, I had to post.

OP
OP
B

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Cats said:
Man I don't know what else I can say but I listen to From the Bleachers today and know that they said trade rumor not that is was true.

I check out this board all the time and only post once and awhile, but when I read your thread Bolding trade rumor is true after I hear Michael Bidwill on KDUS, I had to post.

Well, I remember I called Gee at 11 exactly, cuz I was running behind in my stops today and I looked at the clock and cut his ass short. They were talking about this at exactly 1030am. If you don't believe me, send email to Evan Cowan, not Bill Lewis cuz he was out today........and they said that they were getting their reports from MN and it WAS TRUE....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05