Oregon Ohio state

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game (traveling). Did Ohio State have a chance for a game winning field goal at the very end, but instead ran for it? The gamecast that I turned to was confusing to me.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t watch the game (traveling). Did Ohio State have a chance for a game winning field goal at the very end, but instead ran for it? The gamecast that I turned to was confusing to me.
The FG attempt would've been 59-60.yards. The Ohio St QB went to pass, no one open, tried to run for about 10 yards slid and tried to call timeout but the clock had already ran out

Devilmaycare

King of Technicalities
Reaction score
I'm not an Oregon fan either. The best outcome would be a tie if that still exists.
No ties. I pulled for Oregon because OSU is much higher on my hate list. They're near the top. I'm also not holding a grudge on them for the Pac12. That's on Larry Scott.

Watching so far this year I'm starting to lean toward being forced to the Big12 is a plus for ASU. Football's already had more national games this year than we've had in a decade. Plus they're playing great in them. We usually don't get that type of exposure.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
No ties. I pulled for Oregon because OSU is much higher on my hate list. They're near the top. I'm also not holding a grudge on them for the Pac12. That's on Larry Scott.

Watching so far this year I'm starting to lean toward being forced to the Big12 is a plus for ASU. Football's already had more national games this year than we've had in a decade. Plus they're playing great in them. We usually don't get that type of exposure.
good game against Ootah

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Oregon had a better pass rush the game wouldn't have been so close

OSU QB had all day to throw way too many times

Also Chip Kelly not taking points and the missed FG made it closer than it was

Good hard fought game

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Oregon had a better pass rush the game wouldn't have been so close

OSU QB had all day to throw way too many times

Also Chip Kelly not taking points and the missed FG made it closer than it was

Good hard fought game
Dan Lanning is Oregon’s coach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This week will be ASU's first trip to Cincy for a conference game. That still feels weird. But, that's college football today, love it or hate it.

After the Utah game, ASU should be ranked and the games will get more coverage.