OT: Madden 2007 Cardinal Player Ratings

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Wow, they really increased the detail of the player ratings. "Runblockfootwork"?!

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
How do they know Darnell Dockett's kick accuracy? Or Rackers' zone coverage? etc... :shrug:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Wow, they really increased the detail of the player ratings. "Runblockfootwork"?!

XBOX 360 Baby!

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Who's Mark Brown? (LOLB, #43, 70 rating)
Ironic, considering you're complaining about LB depth...

He's the one LB that we did bring in for depth. He started 11 games for the Jets last season.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
BACH said:

He's the one LB that we did bring in for depth. He started 11 games for the Jets last season.

is he in camp? havent heard his name at all?

43 Brown, Mark LB 6-0 240 Auburn Lawrenceville, GA

Pro Career:
Signed a one-year contract with Arizona on 5/4/06 after spending two seasons with the New York Jets. Originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by the Jets in 2003, spent training camp with the team before being released on 8/31/03. Signed to the Jets practice squad on 9/1/03 and released on 10/16. Re-signed to the practice squad on 11/11/03 and signed to the Jets active roster on 12/17. In the last three seasons, has appeared in 28 games with 11 starts.

2005: Saw action in 15 games with 11 starts … started games four through 13 before being deactivated @ Mia (12/18) due to a neck injury … notched a career-high 11 tackles @ Bal (10/2) … split the first sack of his career (DT Dewayne Robertson) and added eight solo tackles vs. TB (10/9) … recorded his first career interception @ Buf (10/16) which he returned to the Buffalo two yard line to set up a Vinny Testaverde rushing touchdown … intercepted a Kelly Holcomb pass and returned it for a touchdown in the season finale vs. Buf (1/1/06).

2004: Played in 12 games with six starts … inactive for the first four games of the season … played primarily on special teams in the next six games … made his first career start in place of the injured Victor Hobson @ Arz (11/28) … started each of the final six games of the season and both postseason contests … finished the season with 13 tackles on defense and one pass defensed.

2003: Made his NFL debut vs. NE (12/20) … inactive for the season finale @ Mia (12/28) … signed as an undrafted rookie free agent … released on 8/31 and signed to the practice squad on 9/1 … released from the practice squad on 10/16 … re-signed to the practice squad on 11/11 … signed to the Jets active roster n 12/17.

College:
Started every game at middle linebacker as a senior and led the team with a career-high 95 tackles … also recorded 2.5 sacks as a senior … named the team’s Most Improved Linebacker in 2001 … recorded 55 tackles as a junior … played in every game and made four starts as a sophomore … saw action in six games as freshman … redshirted in 1998.

Personal:
Full name … attended Germantown (TN) High School … All-State selection as a junior before missing most of his senior season with an ankle injury … recorded 14 sacks and 78 tackles as a junior … also scored eight touchdowns as a tight end his junior year … sociology major at Auburn.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
any word on if Madden's ditching LOLB and ROLB in favor of WLB SLB MLB ILB?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
SuperSpck said:
any word on if Madden's ditching LOLB and ROLB in favor of WLB SLB MLB ILB?

I hadnt heard, but I'd also like to see them split the Gs and DTs.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
BACH said:

Ironic, indeed. :bang:

Another Auburn Tiger. He should talk Dansby down off the ledge.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
abomb said:
I hadnt heard, but I'd also like to see them split the Gs and DTs.

The little things like this are why I can't play this game. It's just not realistic.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Somebody at Tiburon is a huge Robert Griffith fan.....

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
The little things like this are why I can't play this game. It's just not realistic.

They do split the OGs:

Reggie Wells LG
Deuce Lutui LG
Milford Brown RG

I wish they'd split the DTs, though, as well. I can understand why they wouldn't, since who do you list as the NT v. UT when you have Marcus Stroud and John Henderson, but it's annoying when you go into 3-4 with the Raiders and Warren Sapp's your nose tackle, though.

I just change it in the "substitution" menu, though. No problems.

BradMannTX

Puh-shaw
Reaction score
Montgomery, TX -- Birthplace of the Texas Flag!
I wish you could change the player's positions. You know, see how an extra 4th QB with good speed/acceleration would do as a WR. I can't put a DE in as a TE, either. If I thought Wakefield would make a good OL, I couldn't change him from a DE in the game. This would be pretty cool.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
BradMannTX said:
I wish you could change the player's positions. You know, see how an extra 4th QB with good speed/acceleration would do as a WR. I can't put a DE in as a TE, either. If I thought Wakefield would make a good OL, I couldn't change him from a DE in the game. This would be pretty cool.

Sure you can. They'd just suck at it. You can change a player's position in the player controls. The problem is that QBs aren't usually rated with good "catch" ratings, so they may be fast, but they have skillet hands.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
BradMannTX said:

yea, maybe you would be able to change some guys positions during training camp

that would be pretty good

and I wish you could change guys between RE and LE for example w/o losing points

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I still hate Madden for killing off all other football games, I boycotted last years, This year I'm gonna kill some guys with the Cards!! What bad ass ratings

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:

Wow, you must have really slammed Coleco football eh?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DevonCardsFan said:
I still hate Madden for killing off all other football games, I boycotted last years,
You know, I was doing some research and found out about this. Did you know that John Madden and the CEO of EA Sports go camping every year with Jim Kelly, who is good friends with former-Bills QB and current US Senator Bob Kemp, who is super-tight with GW Bush, who liked Madden so much that he spent about 5 minutes trying to talk ESPN out of being in the NFL game business before he had 2 interns at ESPN games killed for saying OJ Simpson was guilty (and therefore trash-talking about the US Judicial branch which is obviously unpatriotic, ergo, they were terrorists) and then as a big coverup he had to shut down that division of ESPN games so he made a few calls to this shadow group of string pullers he belongs to--I'd tell you who, but you would have never heard of them, but let's just say it wasn't Al Gore who invented the internet...maybe these guys just wanted to keep better tabs on people--anyway, these guys worked their magic and bingo--EA Sports owns exclusive NFL rights and GW doesn't go to jail for murder and now John Madden can afford a new cruiser. You ever wonder what happened to his old cruiser? Now you know.

Just pullin' your chain, Devon. ;) (this stuff didn't really happen)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
You know, I was doing some research and found out about this. Did you know that John Madden and the CEO of EA Sports go camping every year with Jim Kelly, who is good friends with former-Bills QB and current US Senator Bob Kemp, who is super-tight with GW Bush, who liked Madden so much that he spent about 5 minutes trying to talk ESPN out of being in the NFL game business before he had 2 interns at ESPN games killed for saying OJ Simpson was guilty (and therefore trash-talking about the US Judicial branch which is obviously unpatriotic, ergo, they were terrorists) and then as a big coverup he had to shut down that division of ESPN games so he made a few calls to this shadow group of string pullers he belongs to--I'd tell you who, but you would have never heard of them, but let's just say it wasn't Al Gore who invented the internet...maybe these guys just wanted to keep better tabs on people--anyway, these guys worked their magic and bingo--EA Sports owns exclusive NFL rights and GW doesn't go to jail for murder and now John Madden can afford a new cruiser. You ever wonder what happened to his old cruiser? Now you know.

:lmao:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pariah said:

LMAO