OT: Madden 2007 Cardinal Player Ratings

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch....Warner has an injury rating of 49.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Assface said:
Ouch....Warner has an injury rating of 49.

Kenny King has an injury rating of 70, his wrist has a rating of 19

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Nice those are probably the most accurate ratings I have seen in Madden yet.

Anyone else going to export their EA Headcoach to Madden?

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't understand how Fitz can be rated higher than Boldin when Boldin was only 1 catch shy for 7 yards but yet missed two games.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Big Deal said:
I don't understand how Fitz can be rated higher than Boldin when Boldin was only 1 catch shy for 7 yards but yet missed two games.

Because you actually win by scoring points, and Fitz did more of that.

OP
OP
BigDavis75

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Big Deal said:

From a WR ratings standpoint Fitz will have a better jump and catch rating so his overall will naturally be higher.

How is Davis an 88, that is crap.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Boldin should have a higher carrying and break tackle score. He is a beast when he gets the ball.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fitz is golden boy is why, every since he came in boldin has taken the kaboose when it comes to national attention

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
Not completely true. In my fantasy football magazine they actually payed attention to last year and have Boldin rated higher than Fitz because of the missed games last year. Finally, someone who did their homework.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well in 90% of cases, happy?

the point it fitz came with much higher hype than boldin and has continued to be the golden boy on the team. I do not mind since i love them both and cardinal fans know whats up so it really doesnt matter what the media thinks. Fitz has not done the amazing things that boldin has done like invent the telephone, electricity and single handedly win world war 2.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
JPlay said:
Not completely true. In my fantasy football magazine they actually payed attention to last year and have Boldin rated higher than Fitz because of the missed games last year. Finally, someone who did their homework.
I love Boldin and thinks he's the best player (and my favorite) on the team, but I would take Fitz over him in FF.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
JPlay said:
Boldin should have a higher carrying and break tackle score. He is a beast when he gets the ball.

Boldin fumbles too much to have a very high carry score. Not hating, just a fact.

OP
OP
BigDavis75

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Boldin fumbles too much to have a very high carry score. Not hating, just a fact.

Good call. It's not that Boldin fumbles a lot, it's just that he fumbles more than Fitz and therefore Fitz would have a higher carry.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can understand the complaint though, Boldin's after-catch physicality is on a level that's rarely matched, even at the professional level. It'd be nice to see that reflected in a stat, like his brake tackle for example.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
SuperSpck said:
I can understand the complaint though, Boldin's after-catch physicality is on a level that's rarely matched, even at the professional level. It'd be nice to see that reflected in a stat, like his brake tackle for example.

do they have yards after contact for WR's? or just RBs

they do have yards after catch

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
SuperSpck said:

Yeah, but the BR rating is for the whole game, not position-specific. Boldin does a great job for a WR at breaking tackles, but is he better than LT, Larry Johnson, Deuce Staley, Edgerring James, etc.?

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Yeah, but the BR rating is for the whole game, not position-specific. Boldin does a great job for a WR at breaking tackles, but is he better than LT, Larry Johnson, Deuce Staley, Edgerring James, etc.?

yes.

*homer*

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
BradMannTX said:
Once you've started the franchise mode, you can't change anything.

Not true, I'd frequently break the rules by turning QB's into RB or DT's into lineman, then with their pathetically low stats sign them to very low contracts. I'd then resign them to their original positions. Evil.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SuperSpck said:
Not true, I'd frequently break the rules by turning QB's into RB or DT's into lineman, then with their pathetically low stats sign them to very low contracts. I'd then resign them to their original positions. Evil.

:thumbup:

I do that all the time too. Whenever I need a FB I can take a TE at the end of the draft and by changing positions turn him from a below average TE in to a Probowl FB. I love the Madden ratings system.

A SS that's good at tackling can be turned in to a damn fast OLB.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
SuperSpck said:

ooooooohhh

good idea!!!

:raccoon:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Assface said:
:thumbup:

I do that all the time too. Whenever I need a FB I can take a TE at the end of the draft and by changing positions turn him from a below average TE in to a Probowl FB. I love the Madden ratings system.

A SS that's good at tackling can be turned in to a damn fast OLB.
LMAO Yup AW at OLB rocks... also Some LB's make great DE's. Fast WR's can play RB, fast corners make good Speed Safties, OR Good tackling WR's make good ballhawk Safties... Just another way to keep the game interesting.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Assface said:
2 fumbles, 1 lost last year.

And three his rookie season, all lost. For comparison's sake, Chad Johnson's fumbled twice his entire career, and never lost one. Marvin Harrison's fumbled 10 times in his 10 year career, losing 6. Randy Moss fumbled 5 times in the first two years of his career, and lost 4.

I don't blame Anquan; those fumbles usually come when he's fighting for that extra yard. But you can't expect them to overlook the fumbles.

Last edited: