OT: Madden 2007 Cardinal Player Ratings

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
And three his rookie season, all lost. For comparison's sake, Chad Johnson's fumbled twice his entire career, and never lost one. Marvin Harrison's fumbled 10 times in his 10 year career, losing 6. Randy Moss fumbled 5 times in the first two years of his career, and lost 4.

I don't blame Anquan; those fumbles usually come when he's fighting for that extra yard. But you can't expect them to overlook the fumbles.

Also, Isaac Bruce has fumbled 16 times, losing 11 in his 12 year career. He was 5/4 in 2004. During David Bostons productive years he averaged about 2/1. Plaxico Burress averages a fumble a year. Chris Chambers is 10/4 is his 5 year career with last year being 5/2. Torry Holt is a whopping 15/7 in his 7 year career. Even TO averages about 1 per year.

I think the main factor is type of reciever. Guys like Moss and Johnson do most of their recieving downfield where they don't experience much contact. The recievers who work underneath a lot and have WR screens run for them are more likely to get hit my multiple tacklers.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Assface said:
I think the main factor is type of reciever. Guys like Moss and Johnson do most of their recieving downfield where they don't experience much contact. The recievers who work underneath a lot and have WR screens run for them are more likely to get hit my multiple tacklers.

That makes sense.

In fact...

too much sense.

I've got my eye on you now.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SuperSpck said:
That makes sense.

In fact...

too much sense.

I've got my eye on you now.

Ewwwwww....there's an eye on me. Get it off, get it off!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
English on tour said:
anyone see any clips of the new Madden?

i was wondering what our statuim looked like on the game??

Ask, and you shall recieve...

You must be registered for see images

This one isn't so good... Orlando Huff getting de-cleated...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny that Edge doent have black cleats, but Femi does.

:doi:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
abomb said:
Funny that Edge doent have black cleats, but Femi does.

:doi:

Yeah, it looks like the boys at Tiburon missed the memo that all the Cards will be wearing black shoes this season.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Yeah, it looks like the boys at Tiburon missed the memo that all the Cards will be wearing black shoes this season.

I am guessing that Xbox 360 will patch it with the roster updates. One can hope.