OT: other games 10-20-24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
never seen Stroud struggle this much. Last play they blitzed he threw the hot read behind the TE got batted down. They showed the replay the Wr on the left side, think it was Diggs, was completely uncovered up the sideline for a TD if he'd seen it

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
never seen Stroud struggle this much. Last play they blitzed he threw the hot read behind the TE got batted down. They showed the replay the Wr on the left side, think it was Diggs, was completely uncovered up the sideline for a TD if he'd seen it
The Packers defense is legit.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Packers defense is legit.

Yeah i wasn't sure from last week because they were playing us but they have completely shut down Stroud. They have only converted 2 third downs all game both on the run, not a single 3rd down conversion by air. They have Stroud and the OL completely confused on where the pressure is coming from.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tank Dell is returning a punt and he's headed for the left sideline and just needs one block to get the corner. And his teammate 87 Stover reaches out and grabs him for some bizarre reason. He wasn't going to score but would have had another 10-15 yards. I guess the guy somehow thought he was helping block?

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Tank Dell is returning a punt and he's headed for the left sideline and just needs one block to get the corner. And his teammate 87 Stover reaches out and grabs him for some bizarre reason. He wasn't going to score but would have had another 10-15 yards. I guess the guy somehow thought he was helping block?
That looked bizarre