OT: other games 10-6-24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First play from scrimmage in Buffalo game and one of the DB's from Houston is down with a helmet to helmet that looks like it might be serious. They cut away I'm hoping he gets up ok

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First play from scrimmage in Buffalo game and one of the DB's from Houston is down with a helmet to helmet that looks like it might be serious. They cut away I'm hoping he gets up ok

Apparently he's ok I'm watching with sound off so I didn't get the name. He got hit by his own teammate he was trying to tackle Cook on a run play and lowered his head and hit a teammate from what it looked like.

Houston's offense is so weird one game they look like the best offense in the league, they next they run a RB screen and 2 draw plays to Ogunwale and punt without even trying to get a first down.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bengals have to be wondering if Burrows' arm is coming back or not. They just had a play where Higgins had 2 steps on the DB down the left sideline for a TD and Burrow badly underthrew him. I don't think the ball went even 40 yards in the air and he had set his feet and stepped into the throw.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nico Collins is having a bust out year. So funny the guy I wanted in my fantasy draft was picked one pick before him, so I took Collins. I can't even remember who I wanted, Collins is blowing up.

argh I jinxed him, questionable for rest of game now with Hammy

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man short yardage running is an art. Houston hurries up on 4th and less than a yard hands it to Ogunbowale and he literally runs right into his OL and a DL and gets stuffed short. I get why they're playing him ahead of Akers, he's faster, but he blew the 4th down play he just ran right into the tackle it's 4th down you have to try and cut.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
crazy series for Buffalo. Kincaid drops a pass. Next play he's open over the middle for TD, Allen underthrows it almost picked. Next play Allen throws across field as he's going out of bounds, throws it right to the defender, who, drops it, same guy that nearly had a pick on previous play Al-Shair.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sneak by Burrow, short they push him in but the refs call him short. They're milling around arguing trying to decide if they're going to challenge the spot. Then they get up to the line and the ref won't let them snap the ball, delay of game.

Burrow and the coach are pissed screaming at the refs, then he throws a TD pass to Higgins who viciously spikes it.

All because they missed the initial call which was a Burrow rushing TD.