OT: sorta... steriods

BodybuildingCardsFan

DC Trainee Machine
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
You sir, are promoting an illegal substance. Why you choose to do so is beyond me. No one besides you is ranting. If you choose to worship your physique, that is your life. I don't have to. I am 6' 4" 220 pounds , in damned good shape, and one helluva lot older than you. Never took a lab supplement in my life. So, I guess I don't have your dilemma or hang up. Stick your needles where you want.
Dispose of them properly.

For your information I am still a natty, but thanks for trying to insinuate otherwise.

I am not saying everyone should go out and take them, what I am promoting is people get off their lazy glutes and go study the subject at hand before ranting about them. Worshipping my physique? Obviously you've never met bodybuilders, even the more narcissistic ones don't worship their physique.

It's great that you're proud of what you have, however I heavily suggest you start studying subjects you like to voice an opinion about. Until you have something relevant to add there's no reason for you to even bother with this subject, now is there?

All you've done is say, "Steroids are bad. I can't support my reasoning, but they're bad."

Last edited:

BodybuildingCardsFan

DC Trainee Machine
Reaction score
CardLogic said:
I read everything you wrote and understand your perspective. I simply don't agree with you. What you fail to address is the issue that if steroids were to be made legal and acceptable for adults the incidence of usage by minors would increase proportionately and dramatically. That scenario is just not acceptable.

Of course, the needle comment was just a wisecrack! But needle, ingestion, or topical cream it doesn't make steroid use any more acceptable.

You may have more in-depth knowledge of steroid use than anyone else in the discussion, but you are also the guy putting yourself and others at risk. Just because you have a layman's knowledge of some substances doesn't mean your not wearing blinders to the overall issues associated with their usage.

Again, I am not critizing you personally for using steroids, that's a choice you'll live with. But I am critizing you for advocating the use of steroids.

Steroids should only be used by people that A) know what they are doing and B) have medical approval to take them. AAS brings the responsibility of HPTA tests and PCT. As I've said, I don't encourage any teen to take them.

If you'd prefer to discuss the chemistry/biochemistry of steroids I'd love to. A layman's knowledge of AAS is insufficient. Originally I was entirely anti-AAS, however, with study, my blinders came off. The problem is the people with the blinders on as regarding AAS are the very people that think people like me are ignorant on the subject. Not meant as an insult, but if you would study it more you would see what I mean.

I've already stated the grounds they should be able to be taken under. I'm currently a natural and won't be on for years to come.