Our Team Is Straight Ass

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A good GM and owner could do wonders with the team. I'd settle for one.

James Jones was able to do wonders for the Suns even before there was a change in ownership.

Last edited:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Yes, the owner is the main problem. I’ve been saying that for years.
Mikey isn’t going anywhere though. He likes thinking he’s a celebrity. He’s just a POS person.
Bill was a cheapskate and a bad football owner but at least seemed like a good person.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And this is all Kyler and Petzig. We set Kyler up with everything he needed, and splat. Petzing can gameplan to start a game and then falls flat on his face.
Everything he needed? That’s a fuckifn joke gtfoh everything he needed lolololololoolo just straight BS! Apparently everything you need is a WR with the dropsies and an old RB that shows up occasionally that’s enough to be successful eh Stout?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That game was an absolute travesty. Worst performance in many many years.

The team is not that bad. It's bad but it's not that bad.

We are only 2 weeks away from one of the best performances in years.

Have I lost a lot of hope, yes, but not all of it.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Everything he needed? That’s a fuckifn joke gtfoh everything he needed lolololololoolo just straight BS! Apparently everything you need is a WR with the dropsies and an old RB that shows up occasionally that’s enough to be successful eh Stout?
Funny how this board was pretty universal in the offseason that we finally had surrounded Kyler with enough talent to evaluate him, and the minute it goes wrong everything around Kyler is garbage and he's not any part of the problem. Flip flop much?

Stan away, man. Stan away.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
That game was an absolute travesty. Worst performance in many many years.

The team is not that bad. It's bad but it's not that bad.

We are only 2 weeks away from one of the best performances in years.

Have I lost a lot of hope, yes, but not all of it.

Eh.

Last year we had big losses to 49ers, Rams, and 27-0 vs Browns.

We go boat raced by the 49ers twice in 2022 season and the Rams playoff game after 2021 season.

All of those were much worse IMO.

We get have so many, its easy to find them. Cardinal Fandom. :newcards:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stan away, man. Stan away.
Bickley and Marotta went off on stans this morning just before 7 AM on their show. Talked about people being tribal and attacking when anyone says something critical of their favorite player or celebrity.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eh.

Last year we had big losses to 49ers, Rams, and 27-0 vs Browns.

We go boat raced by the 49ers twice in 2022 season and the Rams playoff game after 2021 season.

All of those were much worse IMO.

We get have so many, its easy to find them. Cardinal Fandom. :newcards:
No way TCF, No way. This was a Commodores team that 99% of this board believed we would take down for one of our 5 or 6 wins. To get jack stomped by a team that by all accounts was equal to our slightly less talented as us is unforgiveable. I'm trying not to be extra, but I'm hard pressed to say this wasn't one of the 10 worst losses in Arizona Cardinals history. It was dispicable, and even through my alcohol induced watching experience, I was despondent. Turned to a meaningless Phillies/Nationals game to add some value to my Sunday. I bet you even their Gatorade team got the squeegees to the players much better and more efficiently than we did.

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
No way TCF, No way. This was a Commodores team that 99% of this board believed we would take down for one of our 5 or 6 wins. To get jack stomped by a team that by all accounts was equal to our slightly less talented as us is unforgiveable. I'm trying not to be extra, but I'm hard pressed to say this wasn't one of the 10 worst losses in Arizona Cardinals history. It was dispicable, and even through my alcohol induced watching experience, I was despondent. Turned to a meaningless Phillies/Nationals game to add some value to my Sunday. I bet you even their Gatorade team got the squeegees to the players much better and more efficiently than we did.
I think it is likely that the majority of this board and the football world underestimated Washington and Jayden Daniels, as they did Houston and Stroud a couple years ago.

Washington is now 3-1, first place in their division, and #7 in the power rankings. They may not keep it up, but Washington and Daniels sure look for real at the moment.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think it is likely that the majority of this board and the football world underestimated Washington and Jayden Daniels, as they did Houston and Stroud a couple years ago.

Washington is now 3-1, first place in their division, and #7 in the power rankings. They may not keep it up, but Washington and Daniels sure look for real at the moment.
Agreed! I warned my eagles fan friends that they may be in serious trouble. This from a man who just watched his team get dismantled at home.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake