The One Stat Why We Are Out of the Playoffs

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry DBack fans. I thought for sure you guys were in. As a Phils fan, would have much more liked to see you guys in than the Mets (uggh!) or Braves (double uggh!!).
Oh yeah, lets invite the D-Backs into Citizens to dash our dreams again! LMAO!!! Listen, I love my AZ peoples to life. Cardinals for life, but I cheer for the other teams when it doesn't affect my Sixers, Phillies, or Flyers (RIP Coyotes) but I'll be damned if I wanted to relive the bloodletting that was last year's NLCS. I hate the Braves and Mets with my whole existence, but they (at least for this year) didn't strike nearly as much fear as the Diamondbacks did for me. We can revisit this next year when the season starts anew. By then I'll be over what happened in 2023.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, lets invite the D-Backs into Citizens to dash our dreams again! LMAO!!! Listen, I love my AZ peoples to life. Cardinals for life, but I cheer for the other teams when it doesn't affect my Sixers, Phillies, or Flyers (RIP Coyotes) but I'll be damned if I wanted to relive the bloodletting that was last year's NLCS. I hate the Braves and Mets with my whole existence, but they (at least for this year) didn't strike nearly as much fear as the Diamondbacks did for me. We can revisit this next year when the season starts anew. By then I'll be over what happened in 2023.
Until then, "Take that L, my friend."

:biglaugh: