Packers @ Cardinals Prediction Thread 1/10

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Packers 34

Cards 10.

Will still be cheering like hell though.

and never happier if I'm wrong. The packers are the team that scares me the most.

EXIT_HERE

Reaction score
theres really no logic to pick the cards. Packers O and D is better then the cards, not to mention the crowd will be half packer fans. Packers 28 cards 17

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
Is this freakin' great or what? After decades of indifference, playoff football two years in a row. Hopefully the team is as ramped up as I am.
WE DO have the talent to win deep into the playoffs. What we need is the attitude!
I believe like last year this team will find its balance and give us a great show.
The keys will be our corner coverage, Mr Wells, and mostly, generating turnovers. In this last regard DRC and Mr. Wilson will have a big impact.
All said it will be a tough fight and we cant let down for even one play.
ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Cards 31
Packers30

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Packers 34

Cards 10.

Will still be cheering like hell though.

and never happier if I'm wrong. The packers are the team that scares me the most.

What he said. But I'll probably stop watching sometime in the 3rd quarter if we're down 20-something.

southern card

Reaction score
I really think the defense steps up big today and leads the Cards here to New Orleans so i can tormet the locals

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 34
Packers 24

I don't know how any Cardinal fan can predict a Packer victory to win fantasy dollars.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could have predicted this outcome. What a game!
However, the post below deserves to be resurrected.

:D

theres really no logic to pick the cards. Packers O and D is better then the cards, not to mention the crowd will be half packer fans. Packers 28 cards 17