Pacman scuffles with bodyguard

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Whatever happens with this incident, it's clear that Pacman's days in the NFL are numbered. The guy was re-instated only 41 days ago and he's already in trouble again?

It's only a matter of time until that idiot is perma-banned.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy is a piece of work. Pacman apparently fired his agent late last week that's why the spokesman being quoted now, Worrick Robinson, is being called his agent, he technically doesn't have one.

His old agent had never been an NFL agent before but took Pacman on when nobody else was willing to. The fired agent says he thinks Pacman's reformation is legit, called him a wonderful person and said while he's aware of the latest controversy he doesn't think the truth has come out yet he's confident Pacman will be vindicated.

The agent was fired over a "difference of opinion." Anybody want to guess if that opinion might have been I think you need to remember why you got suspended before you slip up again?

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy is a piece of work. Pacman apparently fired his agent late last week that's why the spokesman being quoted now, Worrick Robinson, is being called his agent, he technically doesn't have one.

His old agent had never been an NFL agent before but took Pacman on when nobody else was willing to.

And recall that agents only get paid on new-money deals. Makes sense no one would want him.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think the quote from Goddell is that if Pacman got so much as a jaywalking ticket, he would be gonzo. Well, I think assault is a little more harsh, so I'm waiting for that guillotine to be prepped.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This idiot just needs to be expelled from the NFL just do it already. What a joke that the NFL is going to let Jerry Jones get away with this crap with no consequence, business as usual for the Cowboys. Goodell is a joke if he lets this go with no fines or suspensions.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And recall that agents only get paid on new-money deals. Makes sense no one would want him.

Yep, the guy obviously wanted an in to being an NFL agent and clearly still does or he wouldn't be sticking up for Pacman.

This will be the next litmus test for Goodell, a lot of people think he let the Patriots off way too easy and destroyed the evidence, now while Pacman didn't rob a bank or shoot someone it's pretty hard to believe he didn't violate the terms of his reinstatement, if he's not suspended nobody will take Goodell at his word again.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yep, the guy obviously wanted an in to being an NFL agent and clearly still does or he wouldn't be sticking up for Pacman.

This will be the next litmus test for Goodell, a lot of people think he let the Patriots off way too easy and destroyed the evidence, now while Pacman didn't rob a bank or shoot someone it's pretty hard to believe he didn't violate the terms of his reinstatement, if he's not suspended nobody will take Goodell at his word again.

Agree. He came in with this "tough guy" personality when he took the job. Then he laid the hammer down on some malcontents. Then the Patriots Spygate scandal came up, and he gave them a slap on the wrist, even when evidence continued to pile up.

He has already stated that Pacman was on his last leg and he blew it. If Goddell does not drop the axe, it will show that he is scratching the back of the "elite" franchises in the league. And that pisses me off.

Guarantee if Pacman is still on the Titans, this is already settled and Pacman is your new route driver for DHL

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
Everyone wonders why so much hatred for the cowboys. If this was the Cards, or 28 other NFL teams, the player would have been suspended before we'd finished reading the newspaper.

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
LOL this topic got 4 pages so far :D

/giggle

OK back to real topics, like football....

Oh a guy and another guy got into a scuffle in a hotel room, page 1, EFF that FRONT page news!!! Really I'm smiling and laughing here. :)

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
IRVING, Texas (AP)—Troubled cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones is still in the lineup for the Dallas Cowboys after his latest incident involving police.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said Thursday that Jones will play Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals.

Phillips also said he had no indication that Jones would be suspended after getting into a scuffle with his bodyguard Thursday night in the bathroom of an upscale Dallas hotel. Police were called, but no charges were filed.

Jones was suspended for 17 months by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for numerous off-field problems. He was arrested six times and involved in 12 incidents that led to police involvement.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...slug=ap-cowboys-pacmanfight&prov=ap&type=lgns

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Already sweeping it all under the rug.

Yep!!! Just like I said it would to Lorenzo earlier. Reality is nothing will ever happen to this jerk. Jerry Jones already refusing to do anything to Pacman says all you need to know. Earlier today on the Michael Irvin show in Dallas, they intereviewed a reporter who has inside access to the story. Guess who at the party with Pacman? TE Martellis Bennett, DT Tank Johnson and TO!!! :shocker: Trash will always be trash. Kind of funny that all the pieces of crap and troublemakers all hang out together.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
LOL this topic got 4 pages so far :D

/giggle

OK back to real topics, like football....

Oh a guy and another guy got into a scuffle in a hotel room, page 1, EFF that FRONT page news!!! Really I'm smiling and laughing here. :)

Well, considering that the Cardinals play Dallas this week, I'd say it was relevant to the board. But that's just me.

Giggle away.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Yep!!! Just like I said it would to Lorenzo earlier. Reality is nothing will ever happen to this jerk. Jerry Jones already refusing to do anything to Pacman says all you need to know. Earlier today on the Michael Irvin show in Dallas, they intereviewed a reporter who has inside access to the story. Guess who at the party with Pacman? TE Martellis Bennett, DT Tank Johnson and TO!!! :shocker: Trash will always be trash. Kind of funny that all the pieces of crap and troublemakers all hang out together.
I know it's not a crime for football players in other towns to go out and party. Is that a crime BTW? Pacman obviously will be under fire because of his past. and unless the cowboys release him they will have to deal with this every time he's seen in public. You know it's a good thing led zep wasn't there too lol.

I disagree with you though buckybird....if goodell finds that he viotated any rules or terms.....he will be suspended. what those rules/terms are I don't know. but no crime was comitted from the things i've read. yesterday espn had an article that sounded a lot worse stating unknown sources. today the reports don't seem as bad, but there seem to be different stories circulating. the fact remains regardless this is going to be a distraction.

Last edited:

Brighteyes

Super Bowl!
Reaction score
I know it's not a crime for football players in other towns to go out and party. Is that a crime BTW? Pacman obviously will be under fire because of his past. and unless the cowboys release him they will have to deal with this every time he's seen in public. You know it's a good thing led zep wasn't there too lol.

I disagree with you though buckybird....if goodell finds that he viotated any rules or terms.....he will be suspended. what those rules/terms are I don't know. but no crime was comitted from the things i've read. yesterday espn had an article that sounded a lot worse stating unknown sources. today the reports don't seem as bad, but there seem to be different stories circulating. the fact remains regardless this is going to be a distraction.

Have you followed any of the Pacman soap opera? He was only allowed back into the NFL with very strict rules - basically not getting into the tiniest bit of trouble whatsoever. He's not supposed to drink, he's got a curfew (though I think that's from the cowboys), no fighting whatsoever, and no party events such as the one he was attending.

Goodell insisted one step out of line and he was out.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Lorenzo, the whole truth will never be known. That's my whole point. Just like I stated earlier, Michael Irvin stated he never stabbed Everitt McKiver with a pair of scissors. He said it was an accident, but there is a new book coming out about the Cowboys that McKiver said Irvin actually stabbed him. Irvin also denied using drugs when it has been proven he did and has. Irvin has even admitted to doing things he wasn't proud of. Irvin never was punished by the Cowboys or law for the things he did. Do you really believe that players, coaches and management for the Cowboys can't withold the truth on things to protect their players?

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Have you followed any of the Pacman soap opera? He was only allowed back into the NFL with very strict rules - basically not getting into the tiniest bit of trouble whatsoever. He's not supposed to drink, he's got a curfew (though I think that's from the cowboys), no fighting whatsoever, and no party events such as the one he was attending.

:thumbup:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Lorenzo, the whole truth will never be known. That's my whole point. Just like I stated earlier, Michael Irvin stated he never stabbed Everitt McKiver with a pair of scissors. He said it was an accident, but there is a new book coming out about the Cowboys that McKiver said Irvin actually stabbed him. Irvin also denied using drugs when it has been proven he did and has. Irvin has even admitted to doing things he wasn't proud of. Irvin never was punished by the Cowboys or law for the things he did. Do you really believe that players, coaches and management for the Cowboys can't withold the truth on things to protect their players?
I certainly expect that the cowboys would keep as much information in house as possible. that's not something I'd say that does not happen. what I'm saying is that in the court of law you have to look at facts. the fact is michael irvin has been convicted of drug possession more than once. that can't be denied by anyone. remember this is drug possession at the end of the day. I have seen many people convicted of drug possession and not sentenced to prison time, but sentenced to probation instead. that's pretty much the common theme for such an offense unless you are on parole or probation already. I'm not trying to say that cowboys players like irvin didn't break the law. I'm saying that when a crime takes place and their is valid evidence or proof of such.....these guys should definitely be arrested. Eventhough jones did not commit a crime, he is going to be investigated because of his past. If the NFL feels there is reason to suspend him then that is what should happen.

Lorenzo

Reaction score

of course i've followed pacman. I haven't heard all of the clauses in his contract, but the cowboys released a statement today that they had no evidence that he violated his contract. they had come out and said prior that they discouraged him from attending public parties. but I don't think that was actually in his contract. I could be wrong. I know plaxico violated his terms of his contract and the giants made it known that he did, but chose not to terminate the contract. so I really don't know all of the facts with jones.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
in my experience -- places that run on a "the end justifies the means" philosophy get some success, but eventually crash badly.

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
Well, considering that the Cardinals play Dallas this week, I'd say it was relevant to the board. But that's just me.

Giggle away.

I apologize if I offended you Renz.

What is relevant to football and to this board could be 2 different things IMO.

/giggle

The word soap opera is thrown around alot in this thread, I guess that's just what Football will be soon, another lame version of WWF! Or is it WWE now, blah who cares what it's called really. Since we care so much about this important stuff that is crucial to the outcome of the game :)