Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-14-2021

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As it stands, this won't be an upset if we lose, let alone a huge one. I don't care what the line is.

Yes it will be. Both teams are beat up with backups, we’re at home and we’re 8-1 compared to 4-5.

Stop living in last year. This is a game we’re absolutely favored to win. Not doing so will be an upset.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yes it will be. Both teams are beat up with backups, we’re at home and we’re 8-1 compared to 4-5.

Stop living in last year. This is a game we’re absolutely favored to win. Not doing so will be an upset.
Sorry, I'm super depressed that KM is out AGAIN and I'm not hearing the "if this were a playoff game" apologists. I am not happy right now with his injury history and want his ass in the games so we don't start losing. I'm a Cards fan. I'm used to being teased and having it all taken away.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm super depressed that KM is out AGAIN and I'm not hearing the "if this were a playoff game" apologists. I am not happy right now with his injury history and want his ass in the games so we don't start losing. I'm a Cards fan. I'm used to being teased and having it all taken away.
+1

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let’s go Cardinals! Haven’t beaten Carolina in some time. Let’s take it to them!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nervous today. Got a dodgy feeling about this one.

Think we win but going to be test of cardiac health.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake