Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm starting to think D'A takes timeouts to yell at the refs rather than coach his team.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Wait? So Spurs fans cheer when the refs make the wrong call and it benefits them and yet they yell and stuff when their precious Tony is tapped?

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
problem is they need to keep shaq in to guard duncan, otherwise amare gets his 5th the first time he's on TD,

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
I think they let each other down. Nash needs to accept, in the offseason, a reduced role like an older stockton.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
we were on a run when shaq was resting,he s back and duncan started scoring again,silly turnovers,cant even jump for a rebound,just expects the ball to fall on his lap.enough torture for us!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this where Boris, who's been playing great for 1.75 games ends up being horrendous and we keep feeding him the ball. But I guess at this point, there's no one else to go to. Amare looks scared to shoot, Shaq can't hit a 5 footer, Nash will over dribble till there's no time left on the clock and Raja, well, who knows.

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
should garnett be in the 'league of clutch?' maybe should put JJ in there.....

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
this where Boris, who's been playing great for 1.75 games ends up being horrendous and we keep feeding him the ball. But I guess at this point, there's no one else to go to. Amare looks scared to shoot, Shaq can't hit a 5 footer, Nash will over dribble till there's no time left on the clock and Raja, well, who knows.

Amare is scared, it's unreal actualy. I am so disapointed in him.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait? So Spurs fans cheer when the refs make the wrong call and it benefits them and yet they yell and stuff when their precious Tony is tapped?

um, yeah. that's usually what happens in ANY STADIUM.