Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1-7 for Barbs... how many games does he get to do this in the playoffs before his weak-minded ass is shipped the f out of here?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Barbosa needs to sit now. It's time to go for the throat here. Nice kid but he doesn't have it up stairs.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why are the Suns' young players (Amare, Barbosa and Diaw) all incredibly stupid? Because their coach--the man responsible for their development--is a moron.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Wait? So because Shaq happens to be my favorate athlete, it gives you and others the right to disrespect me?

Who knew.

What do you think of people who's fav athlete is Kevin Durant?

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
scoring or not, shaq is in duncan's head, lots of double pumping, head fakes.....i like it......for now......

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
:bigyawn:

You are just as bad as Andrew. Bet you guys have matching pairs of Shaq underwear? Or do you guys just share?

What is your problem? I've been a member here since 2002, and was on the old board as well. I was a Suns fan when we couldn't even make playoffs. Why don't you just back off?

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Wait? So because Shaq happens to be my favorate athlete, it gives you and others the right to disrespect me?

Who knew.

What do you think of people who's fav athlete is Kevin Durant?
We disrespect you because you are a MORON. You could be a Lebron James fan and still be a moron.