Pittsburgh/Arizona Draft Trade Rumor...

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Ahh.. My apologies for not dually noting the sarcasm LOL. Seriously, you have no way of telling these days who's serious and who's not.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think Quinn lasts that long. I think some team will end up with Kevin Kolb in the second and will be very pleased (as an alumnus of UH Law, I have some degree of Coog pride)
David Klinger rocks!!

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Quinn's off the boards, I really like Edwards and Beck for the Dolphins.

In the 2nd round or first ????? I suspect the Fins will take one, if available with the 2nd round pick. Levi Brown with their first. ( unless Peterson falls ).

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
In the 2nd round or first ????? I suspect the Fins will take one, if available with the 2nd round pick. Levi Brown with their first. ( unless Peterson falls ).

In the second.

If they go with Edwards, they're probably going to have to take him with their first of the two. Beck and or Stanton will probably be able to be drafted with their second of the two picks (one acquired from New England in the Wes Welker trade).

I think if Quinn DOESN'T fall they take Okoye.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the second.

If they go with Edwards, they're probably going to have to take him with their first of the two. Beck and or Stanton will probably be able to be drafted with their second of the two picks (one acquired from New England in the Wes Welker trade).

I think if Quinn DOESN'T fall they take Okoye.

I like Beck / Edwards a lot, but Stanton is too erratic. I would take Kolb before Stanton.

Diamondback Jay

Reaction score
I really like Edwards and think Beck reminds me a little bit of Marc Bulger. Stanton, I think when he's on, he's on. If he could work on that consistency, he'd be a perrennial Pro Bowler.