Predictions?

boneybones

Reaction score
Hey guys. First of all, I am a spurs fan but I am here as a basketball fan.

I just wanted to hear what your predictions are for the series that are tied up 2-2...

Lakers-Jazz?

Spurs-Hornets?

Celtics-Cavs?

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
If I take my feelings out of it then this is how it should end up:
Lakers over Jazz
Spurs over Hornets
Celtics over Cavs

If I let my wants and emotions to take over:
Jazz over Lakers
Hornets over Spurs
Cavs over Celtics

The best possibilities of upsets (if you think that way):
Hornets over Spurs is the only one that I honestly think can happen

The games the Jazz have won over the Lakers have been because the Lakers slacked off. Same with the Celtics over the Cavs

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
jazz won their home games as they are a really good home team. plus kobe is suffering from back problems now. i would say Jazz have a shot at beating lakers too

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I just wanted to hear what your predictions are for the series that are tied up 2-2...

Lakers-Jazz?

Spurs-Hornets?

Celtics-Cavs?

Lakers-Jazz.....Jazz

Spurs-Hornets....Spurs

Celtics-Cavs.......Cavs

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Lakers will beat the Jazz, I say in 6*

Hornets will beat the Spurs in 7. New Orleans has HCA. I don't see how San Antonio is going to win there.

Celtics will beat Cavs in 7. No road victories here.

*Provided Kobe is healthy. Injured Kobe means Lakers in 7 or possibly Jazz in 7. No Kobe means Jazz in 6.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
I am predicting a celtics lakers final, but only after a 7 game epic battle between NO and LA.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score

Lakers-Jazz?

Spurs-Hornets?

Celtics-Cavs?

Fakers
Hornets
Cavs

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
Going out on a limb?......Stern?
The ratings would be horrible:sarcasm:

Yeah, stern started thinking of promotions mid season for this...along with the Gasol trade.

In a few years, the knicks will be back in contention if he has his way.

OP
OP
B

boneybones

Reaction score
how psyched are suns fans that D'Antoni is gone? And who do you think will coach next year? Avery? Riley?

BigJit

Veteran
Reaction score
Plenty of DA threads in here Boney. I'm sure you'll find many opinions on the coaching question in one of them.

As far as your question, that's easy.

Jazz vs Spurs (WC Finals)

Cavs vs Pistons (EC Finals)

Spurs vs Cavs (NBA Finals)

I mean it's obvious! Stern wants his TV ratings of a powerhouse team, the Spurs in the Finals! DUUUUH!! :p

But realistically,

Lakers vs Spurs (WC Finals)

Celtics vs Pistons (EC Finals)

Spurs vs Pistons (NBA Finals)

IMO

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Lakers Over Jazz

Hornets over Spurs

Celtics over Cavs

Pistons over Magic (Already over.)

Lakers over Hornets in 7

Pistons over Celtics in 6

Lakers over Pistons in 5

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
Stern is the definition of NBA villain. I forgot which game it was but he was being interviewed and couldn't wipe the smile off his face when he was talking about the resurgence of the Lakers and Celtics and their possible finals matchup. Someone needs to give him an Anderson silva beatdown:

You must be registered for see images attach

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Stern is the definition of NBA villain. I forgot which game it was but he was being interviewed and couldn't wipe the smile off his face when he was talking about the resurgence of the Lakers and Celtics and their possible finals matchup. Someone needs to give him an Anderson silva beatdown:

Yes, how dare he be happy that the greatest rivalry in the history of the NBA might actually get renewed. That takes real nerve, obviously makes him evil that he wants to see competative basketball. His joy in this must obviously mean he hates the Suns and spends all day conspiring against them. We all know that the Suns are the only thing that can stop such great evil from taking control of the world. :sarcasm:

Seriously dude, give it a rest. Same tired tune over and over and it's pathetic. The Suns play the exact style that the NBA has been trying to ram down our throats for the last 10 years and are just as much, if not more fun to watch then anyone. Stern wants one thing, and that's an entertaining final that people will tune in to watch.

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, how dare he be happy that the greatest rivalry in the history of the NBA might actually get renewed. That takes real nerve, obviously makes him evil that he wants to see competative basketball. His joy in this must obviously mean he hates the Suns and spends all day conspiring against them. We all know that the Suns are the only thing that can stop such great evil from taking control of the world. :sarcasm:

He saw the potential money making finals slip away when Bynum got hurt so he promised the Grizz the 1st pick if they gift wrapped Gasol.

Seriously dude, give it a rest. Same tired tune over and over and it's pathetic. The Suns play the exact style that the NBA has been trying to ram down our throats for the last 10 years and are just as much, if not more fun to watch then anyone. Stern wants one thing, and that's an entertaining final that people will tune in to watch.

I can't quit my Laker Hating, especially while they're still in the playoffs. I grew up in Los Angeles, most of my friends are Laker fans. Talking trash about the Lakers has become as common a routine as wiping my ass.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I can't quit my Laker Hating, especially while they're still in the playoffs. I grew up in Los Angeles, most of my friends are Laker fans. Talking trash about the Lakers has become as common a routine as wiping my ass.

:biglaugh:

Fair enough man.

Hate on sir.. Hate on. Here's hoping you hate all the way to the Lakers 15th title. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05