Preseason Week 2: Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers Thread

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
LOL I cringe every time a Cardinals opponent starts a drive inside the opponents 5 yard line.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I love watching Lutui. Great big Packer defender jumps the snap and knocks Duece over but DL is so big the defender still can't get by him.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
our bottom end DB's really are bottom end.

My boy Marshay looks out of sorts tonight. Just not playing with the high spirited energy I saw in him last season and last week.

Oh well if they aren't letting him return punts he's probably not long for Arizona.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Williams better watch it with the Frank Sanders routine* or DeMarco Sampson will take his roster spot.

*For those of you who aren't familiar with Frank Sanders he used to make the most amazing catches and then drop the easy ones.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is against the rules for the Cards and Packers to play defense whenever they face off? :D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Stupid announcers. As soon as they both say Bartel looks really good Richard throws a pick.

OMG their inside their own 5! We're doomed.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
That's probably it for the Max hall experiment, thankfully. I cant help but feel a little bad for Max, he had the look of a man who knows the ride is over.

Good luck in whatever you do Mr. Hall, thanks for the effort.