Rams Offense Set For Another Super Bowl Run?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, let's talk about the awesome Ram offense.

They scored a whopping 34 more points than our pathetic offense last year.

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
Assface said:
He's ultra talented but lacks heart. He's definitely boom or bust.

We had a guy like that on our roster once, name was Javaris "Big Earth" something (anyone remember him?). Know where he is now? Out of the NFL.

MemphisRam

Veteran
Reaction score
Can't wait for you guys to see how much the Rams are improved from last year, but I'll let you have your offseason on paper championship that the Redskins and Seahawks used to win every year without one playoff win to show for it.:D

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
MemphisRam said:
Can't wait for you guys to see how much the Rams are improved from last year, but I'll let you have your offseason on paper championship that the Redskins and Seahawks used to win every year without one playoff win to show for it.:D

Just don't be upset with the 'I told you so' brigade after the season :p

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
Stout said:
As of now, I would DEFINITELY rather see Faulk than Jackson, that's for sure. Still, without a solid o-line, I'm not sure he can be a factor. He's yet to show the elusiveness Faulk used to possess. I think both the Rams and the Cards seasons will be won or lost based on O-line play. Should be interesting, to say the least.

The Rams offense, as always will be spectacular. Martz knows how to put a great offense on the field- there's no denying that- just look at the stats. His problem is Marmie. It's gonna be like the AFL for the Rams this year. They'll have to score. Hopefully Marmie will be on the way out. Just shows how much of a genius Lovie was.

By the way, ever team lives or dies by its o-line, and Jackson will be a solid starter becuase teams have to respect our passing game.

Don't take our division for granted this year, fellas. Yes, the Cardinals look good on paper, but you can't count out the Rams or the Hawks.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
The Rams offense, as always will be spectacular. Martz knows how to put a great offense on the field- there's no denying that- just look at the stats. His problem is Marmie. It's gonna be like the AFL for the Rams this year. They'll have to score. Hopefully Marmie will be on the way out. Just shows how much of a genius Lovie was.

By the way, ever team lives or dies by its o-line, and Jackson will be a solid starter becuase teams have to respect our passing game.

Don't take our division for granted this year, fellas. Yes, the Cardinals look good on paper, but you can't count out the Rams or the Hawks.

Yep, GREAT OFFENSE. A whopping 319 points last year. Thats a whole 34 more points than us. Perhaps better put.....2.125 pts per game.........................awesome.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Brighteyes said:
He's right, you know. They got Michael Stone.

Be afraid - be very afraid.

:biglaugh:
I think Wendell will be signing soon too.

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
slanidrac16 said:
Yep, GREAT OFFENSE. A whopping 319 points last year. Thats a whole 34 more points than us. Perhaps better put.....2.125 pts per game.........................awesome.

Those extra 34 points got my team into the play-offs.

MemphisRam

Veteran
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:

And I think he missed the gist of the article about how the Rams may be back to 500 points per season form.

Oh well, many forget that a Rams team with their horrible Marmie defense, only 319 points scored, and a horrible special teams unit, this team still finished 8-8 (5-1 in the division). And probably would have even done better if Bulger didn't miss any time.:mrgreen:

Last edited:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Don't worry, Marmie will make up for those 34 points and then some....
Michael Stone....lol.....LOL...the Lambs are turning into the Cards of the Mac era....

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:

Where they got they butts handed to them or did I miss them in the Superbowl.

You are in denial, sure a few years ago the Rams had a brief stint of being very good. Since then they have been getting steadily worse eash year, this year should continue the slide.

I mean Rams fans seem to think M Stone is an upgrade, we know better

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
Prediction: Rams will finish up in third place this season and Martz will be fired. Taking Mr. Bend and Break with him.

You heard it here first!