Randy should be the closer

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ala Dennis Ecklersley....

If Randy really has his heart set on 300 wins before he retires than this is no good, but he could dominate the 8th and 9th innings

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Ummmmmm, NO! He will be our 2nd or 3rd starter, Byrnes definitely isn't paying a closer $25 million over two years. Having RJ close would be a complete waste of money and a rotation spot. It's not like our rotation is full.....

Why is it not good for RJ to want to get to 300 wins???? He's only 19 away, he should get easily in the next 2 seasons.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score

If Randy really has his heart set on 300 wins before he retires than this is no good, but he could dominate the 8th and 9th innings

I used to think this but Randy has never been good in the first couple of innings of a game. He always gets stronger as the game goes on. Maybe its because he's pacing himself, all I know is he gives up more home runs in the first 3 innings than any others.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Never going to happen. Randy wants to get to 300 wins not gain 20-40 saves over the next two years.

shoewizard

Reaction score

He is paid too much for that. They need innings from RJ to justify the trade.

FORKTUNG

Registered
Reaction score
Im glad Randy is coming home even if I dont like the price but to have him close seems ludicrus.