ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There are too many hip hop threads in this forum

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yo philly.. Its definitly some UK carribian rap.. Check out this clip.. Them UK cyphers get just like American ones.. Dizze went up against some dude named Crazy Titch.. They start wildin.. Fightin in all that.. Ha ha.. you can find all sorts a crazy crap on you tube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H6Is_P2OmJ0

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
imma gonna snuff you...
okay...I am possibly setting myself up here...but you sound whiter than I do. Isn't "imma" pretty much "I'm going to", so you would just say, "imma snuff you", not "imma gonna snuff you?"

Or is there a joke I'm missing?

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
OK, so who are we eagerly anticipating the most?

Fitty or 'Ye?

I myself am looking forward to 'Back To School'. The guy might be an egocentrical a-hole, but dammit, he makes good music!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay...I am possibly setting myself up here...but you sound whiter than I do. Isn't "imma" pretty much "I'm going to", so you would just say, "imma snuff you", not "imma gonna snuff you?"

Or is there a joke I'm missing?

:biglaugh:

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone heard of this UK rapper named Dizzee Rascal? He's alright.. Some of his songs kinda catchy although some of his beats are wack..

This song is pretty dope, Sirens: http://youtube.com/watch?v=drBqdyOioIs

Dream is good: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2AAhc4auA7A

Off To Work: http://youtube.com/watch?v=A0UgYjaAuVk

His beats are whack? Naw, man his beats are from freakin outer space. thats why I dig it. I got to see Diz in his first US appearance in a warehouse in Brooklyn in 04. Man, one of the best... in fact, THE best hip hop show Ive ever been to. They pulled an 18 wheeler flatbed into the space, and all the performers rapped from that, as their stage. Dizzee tore it up.

His first single from Boy in da Corner, Fix Up Look Sharp dragged that old Billy Squire riff "Big Beat" out. You know the one Run DMC made famous?

Man, I like all that British electro Hip hop (Garage, whatever they call it). Its something totally new. Too bad I can hardly understand a word of it.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up this one today..

Keith Murray

Rap-Murr-Phobia (The Fear Of Real Hip-Hop)

Just started listening but its sounding like some good old mid 90's hip-hop.. I like it.. :thumbup:

You must be registered for see images attach

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His beats are whack? Naw, man his beats are from freakin outer space. thats why I dig it. I got to see Diz in his first US appearance in a warehouse in Brooklyn in 04. Man, one of the best... in fact, THE best hip hop show Ive ever been to. They pulled an 18 wheeler flatbed into the space, and all the performers rapped from that, as their stage. Dizzee tore it up.

His first single from Boy in da Corner, Fix Up Look Sharp dragged that old Billy Squire riff "Big Beat" out. You know the one Run DMC made famous?

Man, I like all that British electro Hip hop (Garage, whatever they call it). Its something totally new. Too bad I can hardly understand a word of it.

Dizzee has actually grown on me alot.. That new song "Sirens" is pretty cool of his new cd.. My favorite though is "Hold Ya Mouf" off Boy In Da Corner.. "Fix Up, Look Sharp" has been on my mp3 player for a couple months now.. :thumbup: