Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correction.

<------------------- She has some knockers.

Well, I guess Evil Pimp does too...

I'm going around thinking about what other movies I can buy, so I can see her in HD glory!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yall stick too mainstream, If everyone listened too the same crap, would all be clones. this is some Indie ass no record label, mEMPHIS RAP. Clown me u guys sniffin Jay z JOCK ARE JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PROGRAMMED BY MTV, I THINK 4 MYSELF!!

Aint you the one that does "extensive" research on all topics? You are the deep thinker right? Well, all you have to do is read thru this thread and youll see plenty of us, me included, that name underground rappers we like.. They just aint the kill a person every two seconds kind you like.. There is a reason your unground favorites arent mainstream.. And its not because they dont wanna be mainstream, its because they suck plain and simple.. They would love to be rolling in the doe Jay-Z does..

OP
OP
Brandon_Webb

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know any other CD's or songs with the style of Illmatic or Reasonable doubt, old school classical, or jazzy kind of beats.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jay-Z Teams With MSN To Air NYC Concert For Free

By Mike Winslow
Jay-Z has teamed with MSN’s Control Room to exclusively broadcast his sold out American Gangster tour stop at New York’s Hammerstein Ballroom on Sunday (November 11).

Starting on November 19, fans can visit music.msn.com/jayz to access the concert for free.

The free online broadcast gives fans the chance to witness Jay-Z, who sold out His five-date American Gangster tour in less than 5 minutes.

Jay-Z’s American Gangster moved over 440,000 copies its first week in stores, tying Elvis Presley’s record for the artist with the most #1 albums, placing them behind The Beatles, who have 19 #1 releases.

"It’s a true testament to Jay-Z’s greatness to create this amazing conceptual body of work clearly not intended to be measured by commercial standards; yet he still achieves this monumental and historic accomplishment of his 10th #1 and tying Elvis." said Antonio 'L.A.' Reid, Chairman, Island Def Jam Music Group.

American Gangster is also Jay-Z’s second #1 debut in less than 12 months.

The rapper’s 2006 Kingdom Come moved over 680,000 copies when it was released in November of 2006.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Damn this dude has a nice Album, he is from Phoenix and dudes name is grime, has a free album download on his Myspace. The songs he has going on his Myspace I think are the weaker tracks on his album. I suggest everyone download this Dudes album, it's pretty clean.

http://www.myspace.com/grimemusic

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Attention!!!!

All true hip hop fans. Please do yourself a favor and cop that new Freeway. Smoking with a capital S. The dude is so focused it's not even funny. He's a BEAST.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
All true hip hop fans. Please do yourself a favor and cop that new Freeway. Smoking with a capital S. The dude is so focused it's not even funny. He's a BEAST.

I got it today, and you could not be more right Philly.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Philly, I havent bought a rap record since Jay-Z's Black Album (disappointing). I will have to look this one up.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Philly, I havent bought a rap record since Jay-Z's Black Album (disappointing). I will have to look this one up.

I haven't bought an album since Nas' Illmatic.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C'mon. In 1994?

Seriously. Too cheap to buy music. I always had someone copy it for me.

I'm very weird. I have no problem buying movies, but I won't buy another album for as long as I live.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously. Too cheap to buy music. I always had someone copy it for me.

I'm very weird. I have no problem buying movies, but I won't buy another album for as long as I live.

What if adam had a band.

You'd take money from his baby's mouth?

:tsktsk:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if adam had a band.

I'd just go see him in concert. He gets more of that revenue anyway.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if adam had a band.

Psssst...D-Doggg...C'mere

I got this hot ish. It's a bootleg of this new band, CroxwithSox. Their album is called "¡CroxwithSoxRox!". Make a copy and pass it on. We dont need no one gettin' rich off somethin' that should be free.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Psssst...D-Doggg...C'mere

I got this hot ish. It's a bootleg of this new band, CroxwithSox. Their album is called "¡CroxwithSoxRox!". Make a copy and pass it on. We dont need no one gettin' rich off somethin' that should be free.

I'd have no problem with it. :)

CroxwithSox won't ever take off anyway. We can't even schedule a regular band practice. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd just go see him in concert. He gets more of that revenue anyway.

That's what you say now, but when he rolls through your town you'll be too busy playing Rock Band off his tracks to leave the house. And it will be "too expensive."

I know your type.

/a&r guy.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what you say now, but when he rolls through your town you'll be too busy playing Rock Band off his tracks to leave the house. And it will be "too expensive."

I know your type.

/a&r guy.

But he would have received royalties from me purchasing Rock Band so I can play his songs. He still gets paid. :)

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd have no problem with it. :)

CroxwithSox won't ever take off anyway. We can't even schedule a regular band practice. :)
Hey, we do a kick-ass cover of Dani California! (so proud of my 99% on vocals!)

btw...DCR kicks total ass on every instrument. It's not even funny.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But he would have received royalties from me purchasing Rock Band so I can play his songs. He still gets paid. :)

No he won't because you are going to use some hack to upload them and play them in game.

I see your type every day on the internet tubes.

/RIAA

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No he won't because you are going to use some hack to upload them and play them in game.

I see your type every day on the internet tubes.

/RIAA

That was DCR of yesteryear. I used to download games, now it isn't worth my time.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I hear ya abomb. 95% of my new rap is copied from one of my rich freinds. I only buy Jazz or classic R&B cd's these days.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05