Really Spurs Fans??

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
His hand was on his hip as he drove. Not a popular call, but a correct one.

It's fine if they want to call that contact, but they should also then call every Spur chucking and hitting Nash and Amare throughout the game. Consistency is the issue.

The worst call of the night was Nash getting hit from behind by Manu, and inexplicably being called for an offensive foul.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I will have to agree the announcer was off last night.

Not only that, but the score on the TNT telecast was often wrong. Whoever was in charge kept forgetting that baskets are worth two points, instead of one -- or they'd fail to update the score at all. I had to start keeping track of the score myself to know what the lead was.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only that, but the score on the TNT telecast was often wrong. Whoever was in charge kept forgetting that baskets are worth two points, instead of one -- or they'd fail to update the score at all. I had to start keeping track of the score myself to know what the lead was.

That was driving me batty! They'd give one point after a basket and then 30 seconds later, the other point.

ninous26

Registered
Reaction score
I meant the PA announcer at the game but I have seen that TNT annoyance happen before.. Usually on TNT by the time I look down at the score when a shot was made it has already been counted.. They update FAST.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
It's fine if they want to call that contact, but they should also then call every Spur chucking and hitting Nash and Amare throughout the game. Consistency is the issue.

The worst call of the night was Nash getting hit from behind by Manu, and inexplicably being called for an offensive foul.

Agree

If your going to be bad, at least be consistently bad about it both ways

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05