Remember this hit?

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
Jim O said:
Remember this hit?

Ouch!

OH YEAH! I love Wilson's heart and hits. Last season we caught everyone by surprise. This season the defense will be even better. Nobody will be surprised just scared. Sorry I haven't seen the schedule but do we have Oakland at home? It would be difficult for those thug fans to play the "I'm bad because I'm a fan of the raidahs" when our D is slapping them around.

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Wilson is the man when he actually gets a clear shot at the QB!!!!

:thumbup:

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
That was a great hit!

BTW Jim it was nice to meet you at the Cardinals uniform unveiling. That was the coolest event!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hey Jim, Do you have the hit he put on Jed Weaver during the whiners game here? That was awsome!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
vince56 said:
heheh, too bad you didn't include the helmet kick and 15 yard penalty that accompanied these two plays, but I guess that's probably not considered a highlight :p

Well, considering it was NOT a penalty, I can understand the kick. That was a clean, hard hit, and the ref penalized him for playing without a tu-tu.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has his hit from the Saints game last year.

That was sick.

Attachments

• Wilson_lower.jpg
    Wilson_lower.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
SirChaz said:
I wonder if anyone has his hit from the Saints game last year.

That was sick.

Wilson hit against the Saints at 1:06 mark

attachment.php

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
The Real Player files-

should be on your desk top after you haved played them, usually they are titled and you can just drag them to a folder, at least I can on my Mac, but if you have a PC it could be different. Good luck that was so cute! :D

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I remember that hit on Weaver a couple of years ago....I honestly thought Adrian killed the man. His helmet flew about 15 yards.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
I remember that hit on Weaver a couple of years ago....I honestly thought Adrian killed the man. His helmet flew about 15 yards.

You're right. And if I remember correctly, Wilson was penalized for a it even though it was a clean hit.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bigredjane said:
should be on your desk top after you haved played them, usually they are titled and you can just drag them to a folder, at least I can on my Mac, but if you have a PC it could be different. Good luck that was so cute! :D

Thanks BRJ. I figured it out.

We lost that game 28-3. By the middle of the 4th quarter the entire south end zone was chanting "PLUCK THAT BIRD! PLUCK THAT BIRD!

The great thing about that day is somebody from the Cardinals sideline came over to us a gave him a football and a little later Anquan Boldin signed it for him. So in the end it was all worth it!

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
mac computer

Big Red

I'm on a Mac at work and I can't get it to play. What application should I use to open the file? Sorry, I have a very limited knowledge of Mac computers.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Can somebody post a pick of the Weaver hit, my computer won't play the file; it says it's "corrupt".

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05