Removing Statsamare's sig.

Devil's Advocate

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!
Reaction score
I thought that the little man urinating on the Bull's emblem was hysterical. It has com to my attention that he was forced to remove it. Maybe we all should lighten up. Any thoughts?

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I think it should be left. NO probs with it. It isn't like I don't see one of those damn Calvin stickers with him pissing on a chevy or ford emblem on the back of some truck everyday.

A sense of humor seems to be lacking. But the reason will probably be there are "young " people here which is crazy. It was an animated figure..everybody pees...big deal.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have guidelines on this site about what kind of things you can put in signatures and avatars.

If I don't let someone have a picture of a guy kissing a girls rear end, then I can't let someone else have a picture of a guy (even if he's animated), running across the screen, whipping out his peter and pissing on a team...

You give an inch, and suddenly everyone else will want a mile...

Mike

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kps0001 said:
I think it should be left. NO probs with it. It isn't like I don't see one of those damn Calvin stickers with him pissing on a chevy or ford emblem on the back of some truck everyday.

A sense of humor seems to be lacking. But the reason will probably be there are "young " people here which is crazy. It was an animated figure..everybody pees...big deal.

We do have a sense of humor here...we have to when we put up with comments like this...

I seem to see the animated character drop his shorts and actually whip out an animated genitalia....

I think that crosses the line...and if you want to see stuff like that, find a board that allows it.

Mike

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is my favorite part:

Guys, this is a private board. You wouldn't walk into someone elses house and do stuff that wasn't kosher, right?

Skkorp and Mike put a lot of hard work into this site, and I think the least we can do is abide by their rules (which really aren't that harsh of rules, fyi).

It's about respecting their wishes since they are the ones who provide us with this fun playground.

Good times! :D

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
You give an inch, and suddenly everyone else will want a mile...

Mike

it was a small cartoon, but it looked to me like he had much more than an inch. :)

BTW I'm sorry. I should have removed that cartoon earlier, but I figured it would be hypocritical since I used it myself not more than a year ago.

Joe Mama

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
OH I understand completely, hence my no avatar or sig. I was just posting my thoughts. I have no probs with abiding by the rules. If someone complained it was offensive sure then remove it but I guess what others might find offensive/inappropriate is not so obvious to some. I just think it is nowhere near as bad as things people are exposed to on a daily basis, by their own choice mind you. ie tv

I like the board and the people that post here. I also think it is quite informative and am thankful I found the place. :cheers: to more posting and good times.

and no peeing in public. ;)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
You wouldn't walk into someone elses house and do stuff that wasn't kosher, right?

well, maybe if they were reformed or reconstructionist jews i would consider it . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05