Roll Call

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Van Nuys/Reseda, Ca (Go Lakers!!)

Currently live: Mesa, AZ

As for why there are so many out-of-staters, it only makes sense. If you lived here and moved elsewhere or have been a fan from afar for awhile, you're more likely to hop online and look for a way to communicate with other Cards' fans than someone who lives here and gets their fill of Cards' news everyday with the local papers, talking to other local fans, and local radio, etc.

What we need to do is print out the web address on pieces of paper and spread them around SDS on game-days. I bet a lot of people would be drawn to the board that way.

You know:

GOT CARDS? Try http://www.arizonasportsfans.com

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
welcome aboard.

how'd you find us?
I read az central's web page every day to keep up with what going on, then started reading the bickering board and saw you write to people about this one, and the rest is history.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
So far it is

34 In state

45 out of state

The out of staters have definately caught and well surpassed the in staters. It may not be a fair assessment because I know some people wont take the time to post. But IMO opinion its a shame that you cant get more support on a message board from a teams own in state fans than you can from the out of state ones!

Its kind of like when I went to Metro Center and and went into 4 different sports stores and the most I could find of Cardinals stuff was some stickers, magnets and a few key chains!

Pretty sad! Oh Well!
I agree whenever Im in Phx. it drives me crazy to see that you can buy almost anything you want for any team except the Cards.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike Rogers
I agree whenever Im in Phx. it drives me crazy to see that you can buy almost anything you want for any team except the Cards.

Yeah, what's the deal there? I was at BOB last week and they've got the Pro Shop or whatever they call it, and there are big logos on the front window for the Suns and Coyotes, but no Cards. Is it because of the Colangelo connection?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stallion
Yeah, what's the deal there? I was at BOB last week and they've got the Pro Shop or whatever they call it, and there are big logos on the front window for the Suns and Coyotes, but no Cards. Is it because of the Colangelo connection?

YES.

Although, in the neverending search for more dollars, the Team Shops did have some Cards gear in 1998 (NFL Playoffs).