round 1: mavs vs hornets

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Suns gave up a 30 year old malcontent for shaq, dallas gave up a 25 year old very good pg prospect plus a ton of cash and picks (oh yeah a decent center in diop).

It's not like giving up marion messes up our potential rebuilding, giving up harris does.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Crap... sad to see NO take a 3-1 lead, mostly because I don't like Chris Paul. BTW, another reason not to like CP3 - they compare him to Isiah Thomas! I absolutely hated Isiah.

Here is to hoping the Mavs can rally for three in a row...

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Kidd with an absolutely mind bogglingly dangerous play. He did get ejected for it but I wonder if the league will take further action. I doubt it but in my mind it warrants at least a look by Stu Jackson.

Come to think of it I believe they review all flagrant fouls anyways.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cause CP3 is a little crap talking a-hole, he can ball his ass off and hes a great player, but a little a-hole none the less.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How in the ef do you not like Chris paul???

Completely agree. Dude is a class act off the court and an absolute stud on it. I mean he's 22 and has almost no flaws as a pg.

So what if he's ruthless during the game it's just because he's a competitor. It's not a kobe case where his teammate are scared of him blowing up, his teammates love him.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well unless you are Julius Hodge, I don't think that counts as a reason.

Also, Paul handled that quite well.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Donald have you watched him play? If you can't see that he is a little smack talking jerk I am not sure your really watching. He talks too much and I have seen him push guys and all kinds of childish BS behavior, not like he behaves like Nash or someone on the court. He carries himself like a little streetballer thug and sooner or later one of these big guys is gonna level him. I have seen him talk smack and push Amare and other big guys. Like I said he is a great player would love to have him on my team but he still carries himself like a little smug prick.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donald have you watched him play? If you can't see that he is a little smack talking jerk I am not sure your really watching. He talks too much and I have seen him push guys and all kinds of childish BS behavior, not like he behaves like Nash or someone on the court. He carries himself like a little streetballer thug and sooner or later one of these big guys is gonna level him. I have seen him talk smack and push Amare and other big guys. Like I said he is a great player would love to have him on my team but he still carries himself like a little smug prick.

Wow.

No, I don't see that. And yes, I watch him play. I enjoy watching him play. I was a PG and I love great PG play...and I don't see a smug streetballer thug prick.

Wow.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watch him more closely then.. I like CP3 as a player just don't care for his attitude and antics on the court.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I have to agree with Nashman -he's a bit to "thuggy" for my taste. Wasn't he the one that during the NCAA finals kneed a shooter in the groin?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mavs in deep trouble...down 97-92 with 38.7 seconds left in the 4th quarter. Mavs have the ball.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
Why does it always seem that I picture stackhouse with some kind of farmer's straw in his mouth...when in reality it's just gum he's chewing with his mouth open.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
The look on Mark Cuban's face...priceless.

I'm not rubbing anything in, I just don't like that guy.....and they keep focusing on him.

Face it, The Hornet's are a far superior team, hand's down.

Now, with SA and The Suns....it's not even that far apart in terms of whose better, I would say from SA's experience, they edge the suns out just a little bit. But as far as the Mavs and Hornets...they are spaced far apart with the Hornets being on top.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Nice try Mavs. That's a team I enjoyed watching. Good luck next year and get some help for Dirk!