Ryan Dunn - the Real Deal or Beginner's Luck?

Ryan Dunn is a future star in the NBA

• Total voters

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Preseason. Need to see it once the players and teams care. And once Ryan has pressure of the shots counting.

That said his shot definitely isn’t broken and he seems to have confidence. Those are two huge things. And his defense is as billed. Very cautiously optimistic.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Preseason. Need to see it once the players and teams care. And once Ryan has pressure of the shots counting.

That said his shot definitely isn’t broken and he seems to have confidence. Those are two huge things. And his defense is as billed. Very cautiously optimistic.
This is going to stun people…

I AGREE!!!!!!!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am buying.

He is looking for the 3 at the end of game last night to win it.

Confidence I believe is at least 70% of being a successful player IMO - well being successful at anything really.

You combine that with his athleticism, size and length, and he is going to succeed - and has the potential to really succeed like All Star success.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His D is for real, no doubt. His form is nice on his shot. He is putting up a lot of threes and they all look good. So I tend to lean on the for real side. There was not enough of a sample size in college to really have a good look, and that Virginia offense was not very well constructed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22