Season thread. The Diamondbacks start their run to the playoffs tonight

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ishii looks tough, striking out the first two guys. Some good news, the Phillies lost to Florida 2-1.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What was Hammock looking at? Bases loaded you swing. I don't think they're going to get that many opportunities against Ishii. Have to capitalize when the opportunity presents itself.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Way to go Batista. Looks like this could be a fast game.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crap. Shea hits into a double play with the bases loaded.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Batista is pitching a great game so far. Now let's get some runs in.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is frustrating to watch. Men on second and third and no outs and they can't even get one run. Batista is pitching great and should have at least a 4-run lead if the offense could do anything. I hope all the runners left on base does not come back to haunt them.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zona90
This is frustrating to watch. Men on second and third and no outs and they can't even get one run. Batista is pitching great and should have at least a 4-run lead if the offense could do anything. I hope all

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, the Dodgers should have at least one run but Finley made a great throw. From the replay it looked like he got in but the umpire said he was out. The Diamondbacks need to break this game open. They have been so close.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No Ishii and Kata takes Shuey deep. Yes!!!1-0.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dodgers tie it but how about that nice play by Cintron. Saved a big inning by the Dodgers. Let's get that run back.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, the Dodgers squandered a scoring opportunity with the bases loaded and one out. Way to go Oropesa and Valverde. Let's win it in the 9th!

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great pitching by the bullpen. Extra innings.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What is Rodriguez doing in not sending Cintron. Hammock weakly hits a grounder at third and Cintron is dead meat at home. Bases loaded and one out, they need to score.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes! Q baby with a key 2-run rbi single. Let's get some more runs. 3-1.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Diamondbacks win! Big win. The Phillies lost so they're one behind in the wild card. Great pitching by all and Mantei gets the save. MVP goes to Q. Clutch hit, just like last year against Gagne. Props to Finley. He keeps his hitting streak going.

Nick C

Amazing
Reaction score
Zona, I love your enthusiasm. I don't post much but I enjoy reading your posts during the game. Keep it up :thumbup:

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Game two against the Dodgers and I like the line-up once again. Let's hope the offense can score a lot of runs today.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
0-0 in the third. Best part of the game is Mark Grace on the microphone. I like how Curt said he would be selling insurance if Lyons had ever had a hit off of him.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hammock's error leads to the first run. Elmer pitching well but errors kill you. One negative on Hammock is his fielding.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2-0 in the 5th and the Diamondbacks have zero hits. The bats need to come alive. Elmer is pitching well. That double error by Hammock hurts right now.

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
Five pitches, three outs in the 7th!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Impatience is setting in, and with it goes a pretty good performance by Dessens, not to mention being no-hit for the second time!!

P.S. I'd love to listen to the rest of the game, but I have to go hide from some oncoming tornadoes now....

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shea breaks up the no-hitter but than Hammock swings at the first pitch and hits into a double play. Not smart baseball.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, today was not meant to be. Elmer pitched great, giving up 2 unearned runs. Tomorrow's game is the rubber match and it would be great to end the road trip with another series win on national TV. Remember, the game begins at 5:00 PM on ESPN.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good start to the game. 1-0 after one. How about Overbay's defense? It is Sunday and Grace is not playing, I wonder why?

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Miller and Morgan don't know what they're talking about. Miller said Curt was suppose to pitch tonight but now it's tomorrow. It was never mentioned he was going to pitch tonight. Then they said it would be a miracle if Curt pitches against the Giants on Saturday. I think the plan is for Curt to start on Saturday against the Giants so it would not be a surprise.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake