season tickets?

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
was wondering if The Cardinals are makeing people purchase PSL's for season tickets in the New Stadium. Also, if i purchase season tickets next year so I can have first rights to season tix....do I just purchase the cheapest ones, or do I have to spend big bucks. Thanks for any info that anyone can offer

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think they have announced how tickets are to be allocated but I think I remember them saying there would not be PSLs.

I would expect that there will be an process for allocating the best seats based either on longevity, location or both of existing season tickets.

So I'd guess the better your seats are the better ones you will be offered in the new stadium. I would expect existing season ticket holders to get first choice though.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've also heard

that your seats will definitely have to do with longevity in the seats you have now. IOW, if you had seats for 5 yrs. then changed to ther seats, your seniority is based on your new seats.

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
We have always sat in the upper corner where the cheap $15 seats are now. When they ran the special deal we asked the ticket office if we would need to move to keep our priority. Both last year and this year they told us no, that our priority would remain the same even if we were in the cheap section. We even added 2 tickets this year. We are looking to get a good choice of seats in the new stadium.

Brevity

Tryin' to get my lap back
Reaction score
At the risk of stirring the pot, I'll say I don't think getting tickets in the new stadium will be an issue.

The only thing that will create a probelm getting tickets will be if the Cards become consistently competitive. Other than that, don't worry about it.

"Build it and they will come"? Maybe the first year. After that, winning will be the only thing that will fill the stadium.