Shaq should send the Suns a rebate

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
You can go all the way back to 1980 and only have to add two teams to the above...Philly and the Celtics.

That's the extent of my active basketball watching memories (since I was around 6-7 years old). I've seen 8 teams win titles. That's unreal.

I would think that would temper expectations...

OP
OP
R

rgangel27

Rookie
Reaction score
I may be wrong so correct me if i am, but i dont think that is allowed. If he gives 10 mil back it gives the team cash but i think the 20 mil still goes against the cap.

No its not allowed:).. its just a figure of speech..what I meant to say was ..I wish we could lower Shaqs contract for next year so we could fill up the our bench with more quality players. Just daydreaming.

OP
OP
R

rgangel27

Rookie
Reaction score
Why the hell would Shaq do that? Would you give 7 to 10 mill back to a guy who's even richer than you because he traded for you? Its ridiculous. The Suns accepted Shaq's contract, its not like he conned them or something. Time to take your medicine, Kerr.

Its a rhetoric hommie. Kinda explained it in my previous reply here.

OP
OP
R

rgangel27

Rookie
Reaction score
Riley never quit on HEAT. you are talking lies

You might want to re phrase that:lol:
.. but to be fair..Erik is a pretty good choice ..he deserves the chance to prove himself... everybody around Miami org has nothing but praises for the young coach.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05