Snyder Cut

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
With the cap hit being spread over two years I fully expect to see another FA signed within the next two weeks. Not sure who however I am leaning toward another player for the defense. Maybe a pass rusher.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the cap hit being spread over two years I fully expect to see another FA signed within the next two weeks. Not sure who however I am leaning toward another player for the defense. Maybe a pass rusher.

I'm hoping it's a safety. I'm hoping it's a safety that confirms his preference for male sexual partners and returns to have an even better season for us than he did in 2012. Any safety at all that fits that description.

Steve

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I guess we'll both see. My assumption is that it's not a big stretch for improvement there. It could take a bit yes. But I think he )Warford) has the same or similar makeup and capability as Massie had last yr.

The coaches and FO are sure high on him. From what I hear he was on top of their DB at the top of the 4th Rd. He seems to move extremely well. But yeah there will be an adjustment. He'd still have to beat out Kelemete and maybe still Colledge.

But Massie sucked for his first half season, and I believe that he played in the SEC or ACC, which is two orders of magnitude better than the opponents that Watford was seeing in the Colonial Athletic Association. Even if he dominated that level of play, the size, strength, speed, and technical proficiency of NFL players is a huge step up for the guy.

It's good to see that the Arizona Cardinals have continued their remarkable record of immediate buyer's remorse on their free agent signings. Because we signed so few players to long-term deals, the only candidates for 2014 cuts are Jasper Brinkley or Lorenzo Alexander.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'm hoping it's a safety. I'm hoping it's a safety that confirms his preference for male sexual partners and returns to have an even better season for us than he did in 2012. Any safety at all that fits that description.

Steve
Doubt that happens, but that's not to say I wouldn't be for it. I am a little curious to see what we have in the udfa Tony Jefferson and Javon Harris both from OU.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doubt that happens, but that's not to say I wouldn't be for it. I am a little curious to see what we have in the udfa Tony Jefferson and Javon Harris both from OU.

I really doubt it happens too but let's face it, Kerry would definitely fill a hole for us (not intended as a setup line).

Steve

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Colledge is safe for now.

Expect the Cards to go sign one of the remaining Tackles avail. They are not done working with the O line.

They have freed the $ to make moves...not sit around on it.

Look at Brandon Moore, Eric Winston and Tyson Clabo as the names to be considered.

Moore is 500 x's better than Colledge.

Winston could take over right side....and sit Massie down to backup (Winston is a lot better than Massie - forget your homer love)

Clabo is dang solid as well...that'd be my phone list.

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard him do some great interviews. He would be perfect on the Radio here locally.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
My thoughts are , a very clear message is being sent , anyone already here that has been observed just going through motions is not goingto be here . The tone will be set for the new guys coming in that when the ball is snapped , all 11 guys are expected to give big effort , over and over and over . My confidence is growing that we are going to play winning football sooner rather than later .

Yep we just need a couple more drafts like this past one and we can compete

with the big boys